Do You Personally Know Real People Who Remind You of Certain Anime Characters?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Planeswalker
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Default Do You Personally Know Real People Who Remind You of Certain Anime Characters?

Do you personally know someone in real life who reminds you of a particular anime character in terms of behavior or overall character? If so, who are they and why do you say so?

As for me, I see Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura in the character of one of my cousins because she's talented, techie, cute, smart, and excells in her studies. She is also a gamer and has that fighting spirit that Sakura has. She also loves her parents and is popular in school and has a lot of admirers in school.

How about you guys?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to satsuirakuen For This Useful Post:

Louise Chan (05-22-2014), Me♥Marcia (11-06-2012)

Lift Heavy~

Upload
    28 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Toriko reminds me of myself sometimes because he's always eating, strong, and isn't afraid to do new things and he also stands out in a crowd

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Free For This Useful Post:

satsuirakuen (10-16-2012)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I do have a memory of a certain person from our college before. He acts similarly like Makoto Itou of School Days. This guy lives not far from our apartment, with the use of a sniper scope or a large binocular, his room and kitchen is very visible from my window. We always see him copulating with his girl classmates,different girl every time, they were even having a fore play in the kitchen sometimes.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to thermonuke For This Useful Post:

Planeswalker
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thermonuke View Post
    I do have a memory of a certain person from our college before. He acts similarly like Makoto Itou of School Days. This guy lives not far from our apartment, with the use of a sniper scope or a large binocular, his room and kitchen is very visible from my window. We always see him copulating with his girl classmates,different girl every time, they were even having a fore play in the kitchen sometimes.
    Wah. That's some live show. Free H/P I'd say. @[email protected] That's quite a convenient location you got there thermo-san. :p

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I have a close friend who's exactly like Sakuragi Hanamichi from Slam Dunk. He doesn't really look like Hanamichi but the semi-badboy and super bad with women he played a sport for the girl he likes
    Spoiler :  
    and what really sealed the deal is the girl he likes is a fan of one of our team mates
    Spoiler :  

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Azura Nyan For This Useful Post:

Planeswalker
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azura959 View Post
    I have a close friend who's exactly like Sakuragi Hanamichi from Slam Dunk. He doesn't really look like Hanamichi but the semi-badboy and super bad with women he played a sport for the girl he likes
    Spoiler :  
    and what really sealed the deal is the girl he likes is a fan of one of our team mates
    Spoiler :  
    Hahaha! And to think that things like this happen in real life. He really did try to learn soccer from scratch?

牛のゴム¼ã‚¹ãƒˆ
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

When I was in high school I had a classmate who reminded me so much of Uchiha Sasuke. His mysterious aura reminds me so much of him. Even his eyes and his natural hair.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Knipyoko For This Useful Post:

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Out of all the people I know I don't recall any one of them resembling an anime character that I know off. Some slightly but they all have their own different features in personality.

There were some elementary school kids that I've seen that has Shinji Ikari's timid attitude and some classmates of mine that leans towards Lavi's (D. Gray-Man) punkish side.

I don't personally know anyone but some of my peers have characteristics of the characters of Clannad and Fuyu no Sonata.... Made me laugh at how dramatic they acted.

it would be cool though if I knew someone that acted like Edward or Vash.
    Spoiler for Old Sig

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoozy19 For This Useful Post:

Planeswalker
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Snoozy19 View Post
    Out of all the people I know I don't recall any one of them resembling an anime character that I know off. Some slightly but they all have their own different features in personality.

There were some elementary school kids that I've seen that has Shinji Ikari's timid attitude and some classmates of mine that leans towards Lavi's (D. Gray-Man) punkish side.

I don't personally know anyone but some of my peers have characteristics of the characters of Clannad and Fuyu no Sonata.... Made me laugh at how dramatic they acted.

it would be cool though if I knew someone that acted like Edward or Vash.
    Vash? Like Vash the Stampede? That'd be cool. Hmm, makes me wonder what would happen if there is a real-life Light Yagami though. Hmmm....

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by satsuirakuen View Post
    Vash? Like Vash the Stampede? That'd be cool. Hmm, makes me wonder what would happen if there is a real-life Light Yagami though. Hmmm....
    Yeah, it'll be cool to have a friend with a funny personality like Vash and when there's trouble he'll act all serious and stuff... same goes for Edward.

Probably best to avoid someone like Light.. that's why I fear the brainy one's a little. They are always steps ahead of you even though you think you've already won.
    Can you just imagine of a person that does nothing but think of ways to kill you off?.. freaky.
    Spoiler for Old Sig

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoozy19 For This Useful Post:

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

my friends call me Konato from the name konata i dunno and i dunno why

and i have a friend who reminds me of okabe(steinsGate) because of his way of laughing like....
    rhhhhwahahahhahahahhahah

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DeepDim For This Useful Post:

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Wah. That's some live show. Free H/P I'd say. @[email protected] That's quite a convenient location you got there thermo-san. :p
    hahaha that's right Raven-san... at least the expensive rent has brought us something cool. Our apartment is located on the 8th floor. Which gives us a better vantage point over the neighborhood. I wish it was in HD.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to thermonuke For This Useful Post:

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Yep! he played football from basic knowledge. We had to teach him how to control the ball and kick properly. He did well as months passed tho altho he didn't improve as fast as hanamichi did

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Azura Nyan For This Useful Post:

Planeswalker
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by knipyoko View Post
    When I was in high school I had a classmate who reminded me so much of Uchiha Sasuke. His mysterious aura reminds me so much of him. Even his eyes and his natural hair.
    Did you get to know him more? Like by chance, did you find out if he has some secret ninja technique?

Quote Originally Posted by Snoozy19 View Post
    Yeah, it'll be cool to have a friend with a funny personality like Vash and when there's trouble he'll act all serious and stuff... same goes for Edward.

Probably best to avoid someone like Light.. that's why I fear the brainy one's a little. They are always steps ahead of you even though you think you've already won.
    Can you just imagine of a person that does nothing but think of ways to kill you off?.. freaky.
    Edward of FMA you mean? Yeah, Vash is the comical type of character whose demeanor suddenly shifts to a serious and murderous one once he is pushed to the corner.

On the contrary, Light Yagami is one of my favorite anime characters. And that's exactly what I like about Light, he can make you feel that you've won when in fact, he's already several steps ahead of you. :p

Quote Originally Posted by jhjh300 View Post
    my friends call me Konato from the name konata i dunno and i dunno why

and i have a friend who reminds me of okabe(steinsGate) because of his way of laughing like....
    rhhhhwahahahhahahahhahah
    Hmm, maybe you should ask your friends the reason behind it. Who knows? You might appreciate the reason behind it.

Does he laugh somewhat similar to Katsuhiko Jinnai or something you mean? :p

hahaha that's right Raven-san... at least the expensive rent has brought us something cool. Our apartment is located on the 8th floor. Which gives us a better vantage point over the neighborhood. I wish it was in HD.
    Lemme ask, is that person still uhm, enjoying himself? Or rather, do you still have bedroom space at your apartment? Just inquiring. :p

Oh god. I envy you. Real-time Corn! If you know what I mean. Hehehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by azura959 View Post
    Yep! he played football from basic knowledge. We had to teach him how to control the ball and kick properly. He did well as months passed tho altho he didn't improve as fast as hanamichi did
    Oooh, he actually did? A pat on the back for him then. Well, with regard to comparing how fast he improved versus Hanamichi, that's where we have to draw the line between realism and fiction. :p

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Lemme ask, is that person still uhm, enjoying himself? Or rather, do you still have bedroom space at your apartment? Just inquiring. :p

Oh god. I envy you. Real-time Corn! If you know what I mean. Hehehe.

^ Maybe he is still doing that kind of thing until now. I haven't seen him for more than 2 years. The last time I saw him was during their graduation ceremonies. Perhaps he is doing that with his co-workers now.

The show lasted only for 3 months. He moved to a different house after the semester ended. Well, the apartment had been leased to others persons when we left after the graduation. Lucky are those who rented that apartment next..

26. The Following User Says Thank You to thermonuke For This Useful Post:

satsuirakuen (10-17-2012)

Planeswalker
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

^ Maybe he is still doing that kind of thing until now. I haven't seen him for more than 2 years. The last time I saw him was during their graduation ceremonies. Perhaps he is doing that with his co-workers now.

The show lasted only for 3 months. He moved to a different house after the semester ended. Well, the apartment had been leased to others persons when we left after the graduation. Lucky are those who rented that apartment next..
    Oh gahd! Co-workers! (envious and raises a closed fist in frustration) Argh, no more shows? Awww, but damn, three months worth of free corn?! It's like having netflix or well, our very own OS except that its a live session! @[email protected]

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Oh gahd! Co-workers! (envious and raises a closed fist in frustration) Argh, no more shows? Awww, but damn, three months worth of free corn?! It's like having netflix or well, our very own OS except that its a live session! @[email protected]
    Season 1 only... It aired for 5 minutes each episode for 3-4 times a week in 3 months time can you imagine that?? he had one helluva supply of ammunition.... Co-workers ( ._.) my blood boils every time I try to imagine him doing that to his co-workers...

Well, I guess he will get his retirement in a cruel way because of doing that kind of thing with too many females.. Like Makoto of School Days

29. The Following User Says Thank You to thermonuke For This Useful Post:

satsuirakuen (10-17-2012)

Planeswalker
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Season 1 only... It aired for 5 minutes each episode for 3-4 times a week in 3 months time can you imagine that?? he had one helluva supply of ammunition.... Co-workers ( ._.) my blood boils every time I try to imagine him doing that to his co-workers...

Well, I guess he will get his retirement in a cruel way because of doing that kind of thing with too many females.. Like Makoto of School Days
    LOL This really made my day! Hahahaha. Season 1?! LOL 5 Minutes each episode for 3-4 times a week in three months time?! LOL Damn! How in heavens name did he do that?! Was he THAT charismatic? What the hell did he tell his classmates just to do some corn?! He's the master! LOL

Oh, no, no, no, that is so....Unreal....I can't help but imagine but....No, that's unacceptable. Hahaha, and well, if it's not that kind of ending, then maybe something more worse. But then again, he still gets to enjoy some corn.

Btw, already dropped at your intro-thread! Thanks again for dropping by here! I wish there's a way for me to watch a re-run of season 1! What's the title anyway? School days? ROFL

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

LOL This really made my day! Hahahaha. Season 1?! LOL 5 Minutes each episode for 3-4 times a week in three months time?! LOL Damn! How in heavens name did he do that?! Was he THAT charismatic? What the hell did he tell his classmates just to do some corn?! He's the master! LOL

Oh, no, no, no, that is so....Unreal....I can't help but imagine but....No, that's unacceptable. Hahaha, and well, if it's not that kind of ending, then maybe something more worse. But then again, he still gets to enjoy some corn.

Btw, already dropped at your intro-thread! Thanks again for dropping by here! I wish there's a way for me to watch a re-run of season 1! What's the title anyway? School days? ROFL
    ^ we were only on the same college, like lets say College of Engineering. He is taking a different course, but hell, he is popular because he is somekind of Asian-Caucasian hybrid (I'm very very sorry for the term but that will help you imagine how he looks like) with world class model looks, very defined muscular build. And he is very eloquent.. All the guys hate him though. He steals all the guys' prey.
    The title would be Corn Days in College..

Planeswalker
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

^ we were only on the same college, like lets say College of Engineering. He is taking a different course, but hell, he is popular because he is somekind of Asian-Caucasian hybrid (I'm very very sorry for the term but that will help you imagine how he looks like) with world class model looks, very defined muscular build. And he is very eloquent.. All the guys hate him though. He steals all the guys' prey.
    The title would be Corn Days in College..
    Hmm, no no, its okay. No wonder......That explains why....eloquent, like good with sweet stuff and all that? But gahd! I am so envious! @[email protected] Corn days in College! Wahaahah! I must try watching School Days...No...I will become more envious! @[email protected]