Are Anime Series Better Than Anime Movies?
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    The Artistic Writer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I would definitely say both. I love my anime and I love my movies. I have watched anime movies based on series because I enjoyed the series; I also watch the stand alone movies as well. My favorites are Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Castle in the Sky - most Studio Ghibli films actually :) I am planning on checking out The Boy and the Beast because it looks amazing. I can't wait for the Spirited Away sequel
    Take on the world with a smile because "happiness can be found in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light." Albus Dumbledore

The Inspector
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

If a series I watch has a movie, I usually don't watch it. I feel they're a waste of time since in my experience, movies are almost a recap of the season or they don't progress the story at all.

The only movies I've watched are Naruto and Bleach movies just cuz they're usually a good story in themselves and they have great action.
    OSchabo Brigade

Thanks

I prefer Anime series though since the story can go well since it has a lot of episodes, I only like Anime movies when I just want to watch something with my family or friends.

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama