How would you feel if someone says, "Screw Anime!"?
Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
    What are you looking at!? SugarKetch's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default How would you feel if someone says, "Screw Anime!"?

I just wanna ask you, guys 'bout this, to know you're opinion 'bout my post.You see, 7 weeks ago, I heard my classmate backstabbing about how awful to have anime as part of our lives. She also said so many bad things about us, Anime lovers, that's why, I told her to back off, and watch her words, know her place and show respect to those who love Anime.I couldn't hold back, so I slapped her face for insulting me because I love Anime, though it cause me to be sent to the Principal's office, but I don't care about that.So, I'll ask you a question.Does it boost your angry, temper, patience, if someone says that they despise Anime or wished that Anime shouldn't have been created or idolized, or would you just act normal, but deep inside, you're so pissed-off? Well, based on my experience, it made me go mad that I have to hurt her, though she's one of my new friends. I was almost possessed after hearing those painful words that she wickedly told me about Anime. That moment made me wish something, and that is, if only I could've brought a Katana, and secretly bring it everywhere. :3 What about you?

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SugarKetch For This Useful Post:

baka0001 (08-15-2012), ChumChumee (05-10-2013), Deito (02-24-2013), Gilgamesh XD (02-18-2015), KazuMio (07-04-2013), kokoro dango (11-18-2012), legendblade (04-26-2014), Me♥Marcia (08-14-2012), pogikenneth2 (06-16-2013), SereiMadoshi (05-04-2015), skullcandy (09-06-2012)

Magic of 7 Days

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

That's not really a big deal.

just because your classmate was badmouthing what you like doesn't mean you should get just get easily offended.

I do wonder why you're so tick off just because of what she said. You're gonna meet a lot of person like those in the near future so you should start controlling your temper. if not, well. let's just say you'd be more and more pathetic.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Qualtz For This Useful Post:

Gilgamesh XD (02-18-2015), SereiMadoshi (07-16-2014), SugarKetch (05-09-2012)

Upload
    1252 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Experienced a lot where I hear people talking anime negatively when I tell them I watch anime. As for me, I dont take seriously what they say cause I always believe that everyone has their own way of satisfying their boredom and which I as well use as a response to them.

You gotta keep your cool on things like this cause every factions of new entertainment nowadays have a bad side at least most of the time.And as Qualtz posted, your just going to be look down more if you react like that cause something you enjoy being badmouthed. But ofc, if what being badmouthed is your family or girlfriend/boyfriend's name, then its up to you if you take the words as a joke or not.

"The trick to running is to stay M-A-D. M for 'move ever forward'. A for 'always accelerate', and D for 'dash and don't stop'. If you don't follow those rules, you'll be doing the same thing tomorrow." - Owari no Chronicle

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mlcdl For This Useful Post:

SugarKetch (05-09-2012)

What are you looking at!? SugarKetch's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

>_< Gomen, gomen... I have quite a hot temper back at that time, since my mom grounded me for 5 months w/o anime.. :3 It was also my fault though, I admit it, (yet she shouldn't have included my mom at that time when she back stabbed on me)...

Last edited by SugarKetch; 05-09-2012 at 02:16 PM.

Lift Heavy~

Upload
    28 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

it wouldnt hurt me as long as i like it and enjoy it theirs nothing nobody can say to make me stop watching it or get up set on how they feel about anime everyone has a right to their opinions

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Free For This Useful Post:

SugarKetch (05-10-2012)

OS Citizen
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I dont really mind them, as long as i love watching anime thats it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to juwax23 For This Useful Post:

SugarKetch (05-13-2012)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'll just ignore her and also think that she is missing something in her life.. and that is Anime... Actually all of my friends don't watch anime so I've gotten use it.
    Lightning, it flashes bright then fades away. It can't protect, it only destroys.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to furude rika For This Useful Post:

SugarKetch (05-17-2012)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

i kinda agree with Enma Ai, i mean if they were just like "Anime sucks, i don't get why everyone loves it" i would shrug it off, it's their opinion but if they started making fun of me for watching it or making fun of anime, i would be pissed but i dont think i'd risk slapping them across the face, i'd just ignore them altogether

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I wouldn't bother listening to people insulting other things without the basic knowledge of what he/she is insulting.
    I would just think to myself how stiuped some people are and go on with my own life without giving any more thoughts about it :D

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

If you want to change someone's opinion about something, then present a constructive and logical argument that effectively counters theirs. If you choose to physically assault them, then it doesn't matter how much they were badmouthing - you are the one at fault.

And in the case that their opinion is baseless, biased, and illogical - ignore them. There's no point in giving idiots attention.
    Now this is how you take a family photo.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to B0b For This Useful Post:

SugarKetch (05-18-2012)

=>LURKER OF THE DARK OS<=
    Upload
    195 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

it doesn't what people say about our likes! as long as you like it ! continue with it! and we can be proud to say it ! coz its better to be addicted on anime! than addicted on drugs,marijuana or alcohol! :D! i hope this help you!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to GMSieghart For This Useful Post:

SugarKetch (05-19-2012)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Sorry but i would plant that person's face into the ground and stomp it in............Anime FTW

Just saying....you cant get addicted to marijuana...Not humanly Possible!!jus sayin

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead. -jeiru01
    Last edited by jeiru01; 05-19-2012 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Double Post.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxJKkingxx For This Useful Post:

Everliving (06-30-2012), SugarKetch (05-19-2012)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

it kinda actually pisses me, but sometimes I think that some people just don't understand and see animes the way we do and say awful things.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Fallon For This Useful Post:

SugarKetch (05-19-2012)

Above Normal

Upload
    1177 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 234 Posts
    Blog Entries

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I'm not saying what you did was wrong, because, that's how you felt about it, but we shouldn't really be affected by people who say that. They just don't know how wonderful anime is. I respect them for their lack of morality towards something that is just so wonderful, that they don't see it.

Anime must be too valuable to you, that you've managed to cause pain to someone. That's not good.

We have different interests. Take note.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to jeiru01 For This Useful Post:

SugarKetch (05-19-2012)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I ignore those people who badmouths anime but they should at least be considerate to the things they said since they are hurting people. And I feel sorry for them cuz they are missing one of the best things in life which is anime.
    The Shining Ones

27. The Following User Says Thank You to imuya For This Useful Post:

SugarKetch (05-20-2012)

Ice Queen from Hell AraMichaelis's Avatar
    A.Michaelis' Artillery and Mercenaries Warehouse
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'm actually not bothered when people badmouth anime. The hurt goes to the creators anyway. My bestfriend usually tells me to stop watching them since she see's it something "illicit" especially the ones I usually watch. In my circle of friends, only 3 of us likes anime that much and whenever we talk about it, they give is bad looks. But none of that really hurts me. I'd say to them, "F*ck you, I like anime and your argument is invalid."

End of reply.
    I wanna see you choke on your lies,
    swallow up your greed,
    suffer all alone in your misery.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AraMichaelis For This Useful Post:

Bunnylover09 (04-25-2013), SugarKetch (05-21-2012)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

i will just ignore them to avoid trouble but inside i want to scold them

"YANKEE-KUN TO MEGANE-CHAN"

31. The Following User Says Thank You to demonicjoshu For This Useful Post:

SugarKetch (05-21-2012)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I wouldn't really mind. People have a right to their own opinions. At the end of the day, their opinion wouldn't have changed my views on anime in the slightest bit.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Honest For This Useful Post:

SugarKetch (05-21-2012)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I would simply ignore them. those people dont understand why we would like it. everyone has different opinions like i may say rap is crap that not music but to you or another it might be music to your ears...so at best we should simply ignore. or say thank you for your opinion and walk away or continue on to a different matter. nothing unless its family or friends is worth fighting about or getting physical

35. The Following User Says Thank You to B2auty Rita For This Useful Post:

SugarKetch (05-21-2012)

OS Citizen
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Wow you sound like you were really pissed off. So even though I've met a few people who have a bad opinion of manga/anime, most people I know don't mind it... At least they usually tolerate it. As for those who don't, well they usually have never watched animes themselves, so I consider that they are not in a position to judge whether anime is a good thing or not. Rather than getting angry, I am often amused by their unfounded arguments, usually based on stereotypes. These people are not worthy of your attention.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Mei14 For This Useful Post:

SugarKetch (05-22-2012)