Share Your OS-Related Concerns/Comments/Opinions
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS Citizen
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SugarKetch View Post
    Umm, I don't know if I'm right, but, I always ended up being left behind in my OS shoutbox... You know, like, maybe it's slow? o.O
    me too, it happens to me alot..

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

The only real concern I have is the SB, sometimes it lags but thats about it. (SBV3 gogogogo) :)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

OS is growing fast that's awesome! but only less people donate, we all know that not all of us can afford something or donating...I myself can't donate such money coz I don't have work yet, still a student but I will express my gratitude for this site above all for letting us watch our favorite anime :)

è¿·è·¯..
    Upload
    173 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I really appreciate all of work by users :)
    keep doing your best \m/
    My Anime List | TUMBLR | Twitter | MyDramaList | Steam

How much i want you to Here by my SIDE

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

My concerns:

The lagging SB happens often

An abundance of trolls

The broken OS lvl

Mistakes in anime/ drama info

thats it ^^ thanks~

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

i hate the fact that some uploaders are late in uploading.

OS Regular
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Who cares about OS lvl? I've done my first ever forum posts today... Have watched hundreds of videos on this site and still never uploaded or donated. This makes me a moocher... My OS lvl is probably low compared to the amount of anime I've watched here. What does this mean? I don't have a lot of time... But I have a decent job. It's not much... But this site has offered something amazing. The least I can do is return some of that lovin... And if we all gave what we feel that we can? This wonderful site will be around for a long time to come :)

Eating Chocolates NomNom Hotaru's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Well, I've not got any complaints at all. Sometimes it takes a while to load anime but because this site is soooo amazing there are tons and tons of people here and loads more joining up everyday, and I know that, so I'm not bothered by it at all.
    Sometimes some uploaders are late in uploading or there are mistakes, so what??? It'll be fixed!!! These uploaders have jobs, school and what-not and yet they make time to upload these Anime FOR FREE!!! they don't get paid, they do this everyday without pay so that we can watch anime, for free!!! So I'm not bothered, in fact I frigging praise them, every one of them.
    Sometimes the SB lags, so what??? Just press refresh, I don't see a big deal there and the only reason it lags is the thousands of users on at the same time, because this site is just so awesome.

I love this site and I have no complaints!!!!!!!!
    With every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hotaru For This Useful Post:

AfterRäyne (03-18-2014)

The Artistic Writer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

No complains here. This site is awesome. I love this site and am glad it exists. I have some questions though.

First - most important: How do I donate money to the OS and can be any amount I chose or is it specific? I don't plan on donating much mind you but now that I have work and I'm out of school, I want to contribute to the site in some way.

Second - not as important: I went to check my permission groups to see if I qualified for the orange color and it says this instead: "OS-Yaoi" How in the world did I qualify for that? I don't even like yaoi.

Just thought I ask. Thanks for making this thread :)
    Take on the world with a smile because "happiness can be found in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light." Albus Dumbledore

Former Anime Overlord

Upload
    4290 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrallion View Post
    Who cares about OS lvl? I've done my first ever forum posts today... Have watched hundreds of videos on this site and still never uploaded or donated. This makes me a moocher... My OS lvl is probably low compared to the amount of anime I've watched here. What does this mean? I don't have a lot of time... But I have a decent job. It's not much... But this site has offered something amazing. The least I can do is return some of that lovin... And if we all gave what we feel that we can? This wonderful site will be around for a long time to come :)
    I like that fact when persons say something and stand on their word. I appreciate it that you're no longer a moocher here Lol.
    No offense to the other moochers out there, we're here to serve you guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by kristala View Post
    No complains here. This site is awesome. I love this site and am glad it exists. I have some questions though.

First - most important: How do I donate money to the OS and can be any amount I chose or is it specific? I don't plan on donating much mind you but now that I have work and I'm out of school, I want to contribute to the site in some way.

Second - not as important: I went to check my permission groups to see if I qualified for the orange color and it says this instead: "OS-Yaoi" How in the world did I qualify for that? I don't even like yaoi.

Just thought I ask. Thanks for making this thread :)
    First - How - You donate via paypal, it can be any amount even $1 and up. You don't have to donate much, there's no pressure, however you feel like contributing to the site. Where - It's right above the donations meter.
    For anyone that wants to donate but don't know how to I created a tutorial on how easy it is to sign up with paypal.
    http://otaku-streamers.com/community...up-with-paypal

Second - Currently you're a gray member, which means you have no permission group. Take me for example I have 4 status: Uploader, Video mod, etc. That means I have 4 permissions group and can change to any one, and my color will adjust to that status.
    You will change to orange when you get os regular status.

Orange (OS Regular): Orange represents users who have been with OtakuStreamers for at least a month AND have posted a minimum of 30 posts in the forums.
    NOTE: Posts in forum games and the corner do not count to your post count.
    Purple (OS Citizen): Purple represents users who have been with OtakuStreamers for at least three months and have a minimum of 200 posts in the forums.
    You'll need more than one permissions group to be able to change between colors. Once you change from gray to orange, you can't go back to gray. Orange and purple are recognized as active members on the site's forum. Os yaoi is not a group we can get, that's just a test group.

Dark Clouds in the sky With spells and witchcraft
    I'm chained below
    Kimi ni todoke // Lovely complex // Shiki // Ghost Hunt ..

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I'm concerned about the database errors. It often happens even when you're streaming.
    The faceless won't save you.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I wanted to donate badly, but I don't have a credit card huhuhuhu

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

DONATING!! This may be misplaced, but it is a concern for me. I want to donate to this fantastic place that I go to for all that is anime related. But when I click on the donate button it says to use paypal. I know its a simple fact of making a paypal account and transferring money over to it, but I don't want to do that. Especially since I already have a credit and a debit card from my bank. I do know there is a sticky to get a eb whatever credit card to donate, but I already have one and I have no intention of beefing up my wallet with cards. I wish there was a card option here for me to donate once or twice a month. If there is, Please please please PLEASE direct me to it by private message or through this post, I'll be following it. This may not be a 'concern' to most people, but it is to me when I can't even give back to a site that provides me with anime. <--may sound cheesy, but its true.
    :)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I have no complaint at all. This is the very first site that I have no problem loading anime, and it's fast to boot. And I loooove black, it doesnt hurt the eye. Plus there's Kdramas and the forum as well. And damn it's free.

Banned
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

My concerns:

The Moderators
    -Too many of them
    -Some abuse powers

The Shoutbox
    -It keeps looping

The Rules
    -Some are total BS

(this is not whining, just fact)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

help !

how to make your avatar move like the others?
    Peace and Order

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Well i have only one concern and its with my profile i am having issues with my font style, header link color, background image on my profile pick module stay at none rather than both option, profile picture link color and junior member font color, i know my username is dictated by my os status im not worried about that, however every time i save my profile exactly how i want it it saves and shows until i leave the page or refresh then it gos back to defualt settings.

Anyone else having this issue and if so where you able to fix this and get it to stay without resetting.

Sincerely AfterRäyne. (>^_^)>
    I have never lived in the past, becuase it will only bring me pain. I look forward to every night when the cool winds can kiss my face.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I haven't seen an abundance of trolls to be fair and im in the Sb almost every day for long hours at a time. But if you know there usernames i can give you names of mods that are fair and good at handling these issues and will look for those said names that's an easy fix.

As for the lagging sb its becuase there are so many people online that it tends to lagg all you have to do is hit refresh and it fixes the issue.

And as for the OS level i don't believe its broken but jsut right. you should have to earn your otaku lvl, but your otaku level really isn't that big of a deal when there is anime to be watched and friends to be made and post to be read and blogs to connect. For your concerns about the drama info i'm not really sure if it should be correct or not, as i don't pay a whole lot of attention to the info myself.

Idt there is much they can do for the lagging sb just becuase of the vast number of people on the site. jsut hit refresh if it isn't moving for a few minutes and it should bring you up to date. The OS level is simply opinion based and im sure others share your concern on that one. as for a few moderators that can help you with the troll issue talk to nightblade or happysparton they have been fair and good mods from what ive seen

Hopefully your concerns can be helped and the issues resolved, this is really an amazing site and a place i enjoy coming to alot.

-Sincerely AfterRäyne. (>^_^)>
    I have never lived in the past, becuase it will only bring me pain. I look forward to every night when the cool winds can kiss my face.

Circle Swiiinnnggg☆☆☆ Fuzzy Dice's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Why not try putting up emoticons and some "color" into SB,
    so that it can become a little bit more livelier XD
    and for SBv2... instead of "Rainbow" its replaced by "Black" O_O

Ichihara Yuuko
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

can you give big size of SB T^T