How has failure changed you?
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Default failed first than success , what do you think ?

hello guys , i want to ask something

do you think someone have to failed first than after that he/she can become success ?

well for me , actually we don't have to failed first . when you give your first shot i think there's chance to become success right ? but when we failed we can learn something from our mistake and then find solution how to finish the problem that we are facing right now

so that's my opinion , how about you guys . Can you tell me your opinion / answer ?

i'm sorry if my english grammar is bad . gomenasai..........
    Spoiler :  

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

If at 1st you dont succeed try and try again :D

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

i think it matters what your definition of "Success" is. If you say success as in the accomplishment of a goal then u might be a success without failing but if u mean more than "Success is when i get what i want" then i guess it gets more complicated than that.

Inactive Uploader
    Upload
    185 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

You can't achieve success if your'e not even ready to accept failure(for me).

We should try our best from the very first chance we had then accept it even if it's good or bad.

I think you should learn from your mistakes if you failed and try again. You won't be successful if you give up XD

Somewhere in planet earth located in the Solar system
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Well u dont need to fail to become a successful person, it depends on u.
    Just give your best shot from the starting till the end, even though u fail, never give up!!!

Inactive Uploader
    Upload
    185 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Yes, thats the point :3

Because if you don't give your best shot from the start. You'll be having regrets way through.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

never give up and never lose hope..
    well
    it's normal to fail at first because that's where you will learn lessons and failures will help you to be a successful person

TUMBLR|TWITTER | IG: tsoookie | WC: chari

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

You learn from your failes right.
    So if you want to become the best, profesional or wtheva, you need to fail sometime.
    And when that time comes you need to learn from it instead of trying to forget it.
    If you try to hide it or forget it you will only cause problems and obstacles for yourself.

OFC that applies to most of all cases and some not. :)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Simple: Pray then You TRY AGAIN until YOU SUCCEED! \m/

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Hy ! I will tell you guys a story from my own experience. I baild from my university (dont know the reason) going to that university was my childhood dream i wanted to become a paleontologist ,the guy with dinosaurs, I lied to my parents abut school for 2 years. But one day they asked me about my exams so i had to lie some more and more and in time i actually believed i was in school from that much lies.

But now I told my parents that i whant to do something else, so i can get away with the lie , now i have a good job working as a game tester in my country and all is good for now....but i do some times think what would have happend is told my parents about school earlier?

Maybe a better job? Maybe another profession how kwnos?

So in ending i say : You cant know what is better if you havent seen the worst.

Upload
    1252 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fotoliu View Post
    So in ending i say : You cant know what is better if you havent seen the worst.
    He has a point or better yet I agree with him. If you didnt understand, he meant that failing after getting too much success will improve more a person. Simple as that.

"The trick to running is to stay M-A-D. M for 'move ever forward'. A for 'always accelerate', and D for 'dash and don't stop'. If you don't follow those rules, you'll be doing the same thing tomorrow." - Owari no Chronicle

OS Vampire

Upload
    1795 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,898 Times in 361 Posts
    Blog Entries

You don't necessarily have to fail to be successful. But sometimes when you fail there is a reason behind it. And whatever that reason is there is also a lesson for you to learn. Mistakes happen to teach you something you probably haven't thought would be your wrongdoing or to make it clear to you that you are doing something wrong.

But of course achieving success doesn't always mean you need to make mistakes. There is just the probability that some mistakes may occur during the process. But hey its a good thing actually. You grow more as a person and at the same time you are working towards your success :)
    Guys I'm a retired staff member, don't come to me for username changes anymore xD its funny having to reply to personal messages 3 months old HAHAHA

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

sometimes because they are people who take things for granted before they try harder. if they fail they learn to work harder and to do better

... In the village Hidden in the Leaves...
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Well, that depends on you. But in my opinion, failure has to come first so that you will learn something in your mistakes. There are times where you make a lot mistakes which is good. Don't be embarrassed with your mistakes. Be proud of it instead because you learn something in the end, that is when you succeed.

"Believe in yourself. Believe in your friends. If you believe you can do it, you can definitely do it."

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I consider Success as some kind of a boss in an RPG game. If you succeeded at first try, it means that you have leveled up and prepared enough... if not there are many possible reasons why:

1.) you're still not ready.
    2.) still under leveled and unprepared.
    3.) It dishes out something that caught you off guard.

The only solution is to get ready, prepare everything and try again. Many games teaches us some very important values in life.

I hope you got the analogy.

My Personal Motto:
    Spoiler :  

Suki Suki Daisuki!!!!!!! YumikO14's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

just try and try...if you dont get a beautiful result in what you doin..then change your strategy to gain you success!!!!!

Above Normal

Upload
    1177 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 234 Posts
    Blog Entries

Failure is not an option.
    But Failure helps everyone know what their flaws or mistakes are.
    I know a work without any failures is good, but at least with mistakes, you know which not to do and not to make. But on the other side, if you don't make any mistakes then that means you're good and awesome.
    But I doubt anyone does not make any mistakes, we're humans after all.
    We have to try our best to do anything, If we still failed, then that's fine, you can do better next time, IF you correct your mistakes. Insert: Try and Try until you succeed. aaand.. If at first you don't succeed, hide all the evidences that you tried. jk jk

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I personally think that success after tasting failure is sweeter... It made you appreciate how great what you've gotten hold of~~

For a short-termed goal (like passing an exam or winning a contest) it's ideal to make preparations and gain success firsthand coz it won't be likely that your gonna have a chance again if you failed. As for long-term goal ( like career prospecting and personal life), I think it's just normal to fail and we learned from our mistakes. We use it as a stepping stone to further on the road towards success.

As humans, we aren't perfect and tend to fail sometimes. I think it's better to fail at first before actually acheiving your goal. It would be worse if you have acheived success already then you would start making wrong decisions becuase you're inexperienced... well, it's great if you can handle a sucess without failure although I doubt that most people can... that's just my opinion anyway~~ from personal experience, I'm thankful for all of my failures since I now know what to do and what things not to do while in the top of success ^^

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

To achieve Success, sometimes you will experience failure. Well, that's what I think. hehe. :)
    And also Don't forget to do your BEST all the time if you really want to achieve success with less failure ^_~! GAMBATTE!

(This is only my opinion ^^)
    Why do humans always look to the sky?

Why do you try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings?
    -Kiba

OS Patron

Upload
    1210 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

You just have to be really determined I think, in order to get you're goal and be "successful". But yes, although there is the possibility you will fail the first time you try to achieve your goal...there is also the possibility that you ill succeed. Like you said, if you fail at first then go ahead and try. However, you have to want to succeed you have to be ready to keep trying if you keep on failing...if there is no determination then I believe that being successful will be rather hard if you fail at first. If you succeed the first try then you are either very lucky or you just worked really hard.