PDA

View Full Version : Questions? Opinions for new Stories?

KeiichiMamoru
05-11-2009, 10:29 AM
This is a thread where the Writers asks for opinions of the Readers in making their new story.

Flavylium
05-12-2009, 01:25 AM
I'll start first....
so I'm going to write a romance story that I DON'T know the end...
so the story is about a girl that love a boy that has a different status (like a master with his worker, etc) and this girl relationship with this boy is quite close...
one day, this girl make a blunder toward her master (the boy's parent) and she decided to go to another country...
and yeah, I don't know how it'll end...
so, help is very appreciated..
because I can't ask my friend, when I asked them they gave me a crazy answer...

KeiichiMamoru
05-12-2009, 12:09 PM
I'll start first....
so I'm going to write a romance story that I DON'T know the end...
so the story is about a girl that love a boy that has a different status (like a master with his worker, etc) and this girl relationship with this boy is quite close...
one day, this girl make a blunder toward her master (the boy's parent) and she decided to go to another country...
and yeah, I don't know how it'll end...
so, help is very appreciated..
because I can't ask my friend, when I asked them they gave me a crazy answer...

Opinion from a writer if you don't mind. xD

What's missing in your story, is it the ending only or half of the story? And the Ending depends on the plot of the story and on the genres, by any chance can you tell me what are the other genres besides romance or is it romance only and an explanation of what happened when the girl left her current country and what happened to the boy when the girl left?

Flavylium
05-13-2009, 06:29 AM
Opinion from a writer if you don't mind. xD

What's missing in your story, is it the ending only or half of the story? And the Ending depends on the plot of the story and on the genres, by any chance can you tell me what are the other genres besides romance or is it romance only and an explanation of what happened when the girl left her current country and what happened to the boy when the girl left?

em...
I only need the ending....about the genre, I'm even not sure about it...since for deciding genre I'm the worst...usually I just write without deciding the genre...=_="
so, when this girl left her current country, she went to another country that was quite far and stay there...she change her appearance....
and about the boy, he will be stressed and try to search for this girl..but after some months he can't find any sign of her so he give up searching...until 2-3 years passed the boy when to that girl country so.....
I don't know the next story...
that's what I need help....

Bindu1000
05-13-2009, 07:10 AM
An opinion from another writer ...
" She runs away overseas where there is more freedom (no slave/master relationship) and finds a good job in maybe a restaurent with an old couple who have no children. After many years, the old man dies and leaves the restaurant to her and she takes it on and is on her way to becoming wealthy
In the meantime, her old master's business fails and his son goes overseas to try and make his fortune to improve their lot in life and he gets robbed and comes to the same restaurant the girl owns begging for food and work. She recognises him and realises she still loves him but he doesnt remember her and so she gives him a job and maybe makes him do a lot of menial work to see if he is still the arrogant person he used to be, and little by little he changes and then maybe one day, she is attacked and he comes to her rescue almost to the detriment of his own life coz he loves her too.

And they live happily ever after :1:

KeiichiMamoru
05-13-2009, 07:39 AM
em...
I only need the ending....about the genre, I'm even not sure about it...since for deciding genre I'm the worst...usually I just write without deciding the genre...=_="
so, when this girl left her current country, she went to another country that was quite far and stay there...she change her appearance....
and about the boy, he will be stressed and try to search for this girl..but after some months he can't find any sign of her so he give up searching...until 2-3 years passed the boy when to that girl country so.....
I don't know the next story...
that's what I need help....

Let's see...
Maybe we should twist the story a little bit, the girl finds a new job(just like Bindu-sama said)[you decide what job is suitable] unknown to her, her new employer is a friend of her long-lost relative, and this long-lost relative of hers is looking for her to be the successor of a certain company. After a few months of working there she accidentally heard a conversation about the details of the girl her long-lost uncle is looking for and she got caught eavesdropping, her uncle saw a resemblance and began to ask questions. With that clarification she became the successor of a large company, after years past she remembered the boy and this became a distraction to her.

The boy changed his attitude because he lost someone important, he began to isolate himself from anyone, this made his parents worry that he won't be able to lead their company, but the boy insisted that he will be the successor and promised to his parents that the company won't be affected of his current situation. With that, he lead his family's company smoothly but he still remembers the girl.

After 2-3 years, a company meeting was held in the girl's country and there they met again, she recognize the boy but the boy didn't recognize her(she changed appearance right?) what surprised her is the boy is much different from when she last saw him, he looked like he doesn't care about the meeting, after the meeting she approached the boy for business matters but the boy ignored her...(but this doesn't stop the girl from approaching the boy) and there a new love story begins. xD

The rest is up to you.

Endings for this kind of story:
1. They get married. (for romance genre)
2. Someone will steal the girl's heart and the girl ended up with a different guy, but in the end the main characters will end up together. (for romance and drama genres)
3. Something bad will happen to one or both of them. (for romance and angst genres.)

Flavylium
05-13-2009, 07:44 AM
Let's see...
Maybe we should twist the story a little bit, the girl finds a new job(just like Bindu-sama said)[you decide what job is suitable] unknown to her, her new employer is a friend of her long-lost relative, and this long-lost relative of hers is looking for her to be the successor of a certain company. After a few months of working there she accidentally heard a conversation about the details of the girl her long-lost uncle is looking for and she got caught eavesdropping, her uncle saw a resemblance and began to ask questions. With that clarification she became the successor of a large company, after years past she remembered the boy and this became a distraction to her.

The boy changed his attitude because he lost someone important, he began to isolate himself from anyone, this made his parents worry that he won't be able to lead their company, but the boy insisted that he will be the successor and promised to his parents that the company won't be affected of his current situation. With that, he lead his family's company smoothly but he still remembers the girl.

After 2-3 years, a company meeting was held in the girl's country and there they met again, she recognize the boy but the boy didn't recognize her(she changed appearance right?) what surprised her is the boy is much different from when she last saw him, he looked like he doesn't care about the meeting, after the meeting she approached the boy for business matters but the boy ignored her.... and there a new love story begins. xD

The rest is up to you.

Endings for this kind of story:
1. They get married. (for romance genre)
2. Someone will steal the girl's heart and the girl ended up with a different guy. (for romance and drama genres)
3. Something bad will happen to one or both of them. (for romance and angst genres.)

An opinion from another writer ...
" She runs away overseas where there is more freedom (no slave/master relationship) and finds a good job in maybe a restaurent with an old couple who have no children. After many years, the old man dies and leaves the restaurant to her and she takes it on and is on her way to becoming wealthy
In the meantime, her old master's business fails and his son goes overseas to try and make his fortune to improve their lot in life and he gets robbed and comes to the same restaurant the girl owns begging for food and work. She recognises him and realises she still loves him but he doesnt remember her and so she gives him a job and maybe makes him do a lot of menial work to see if he is still the arrogant person he used to be, and little by little he changes and then maybe one day, she is attacked and he comes to her rescue almost to the detriment of his own life coz he loves her too.

And they live happily ever after :1:

woah!!
thanks for the great idea!
this will do!!
thanks a lot K, Hei201!!
will start writing the story soon...

DarkPrinceKnight
08-14-2009, 05:40 PM
ok... I lost the story I made during 8th grade last year (well to be more exact, the teacher got p#ssed because I was writing in class.... LANGUAGE ARTS ~_~ the class that MAKES us write more than any other class -_-, and yes, I WAS finished with EVERY assignments), uhhh here's what I could recover from my endless dark/blank mind;

The story starts off with a girl remembering `parts` of her past, (she lost her memory because of using a spell to summon a `partner`, that nearly killed her.. that's the what she's been able to piece together, but still doesn't know `who` she is yet), in that flash back, her surroundings look like a castle that's been so damaged beyond imagination, fire surrounded her, and then she saw a dark figure, still un-able to make out it's face, she hears her own mumbling,"I... I order you,... get rid of them... GET RID OF THEM ALL!", then after that she wakes up, tears in her eye's, .... then after that I can think of multiple things to follow... but I really don't understand were I was going from there, the genre, how many ch. I made (I do know I made at least 15 ch. or maybe even more ~_~), *sigh* I really want some idea's that way I can finish putting even the 1st, ch -_- any one got some for poor neko me? *makes neko kitten eye's*

jadeliciousdk
08-14-2009, 05:54 PM
I like to write though I often find it very hard, since I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist. In the end it gets overthought and dosn't work well for anyone other than me :(
This brings me to the point.. I think the saying is "Kill your babies" it roughly translates into if you really love an idea and it seems a bit complicated, then it probaly won't work... It sounds cynical, but try to reassess any ideas you really like, just to make sure they do in fact work :)

To quote Hendrix "Castles made of sand, melts into the sea eventually"

ok... I lost the story I made during 8th grade last year (well to be more exact, the teacher got p#ssed because I was writing in class.... LANGUAGE ARTS ~_~ the class that MAKES us write more than any other class -_-, and yes, I WAS finished with EVERY assignments), uhhh here's what I could recover from my endless dark/blank mind;

Do you generally have problems with all your teachers :P

ZenNaari
11-02-2009, 07:27 AM
I can write ANY kind of story. But I have one problem, choosing the genre of the story. Before I write a story, I always ask my guys what genre do they want for it. But they keep replying, "Whatever you like." I'm sick of it. Any requests?

KeiichiMamoru
11-02-2009, 08:36 AM
I can write ANY kind of story. But I have one problem, choosing the genre of the story. Before I write a story, I always ask my guys what genre do they want for it. But they keep replying, "Whatever you like." I'm sick of it. Any requests?

I know what you mean, that happens to me all the time too.

How about supernatural with action?

otakuq
11-02-2009, 11:19 AM
the problem i face is i always forget my idea shortly after thinking it.

Tippeddoor
11-02-2009, 10:18 PM
I'm going to write a VK fanfic
Kaname x Aido
I just hope I don't get over enthusiastic :3:
When I remembered the PG-13 rule I was all like http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/images/smilies/anime/nooo.gif
I may have to ask Bindu to read it first, if she would be so kind :21:

On the genre front I'm thinking Shounen Ai (Obv), Romance, Tragedy

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/images/smilies/anime/mlfy.gif Tragic Love

ZenNaari
11-03-2009, 06:58 AM
I'm already done with my Oneshot Jericho. Can someone PLEASE review on what they think about it.

Achlys
12-12-2009, 10:01 AM
hei-sama yuri or shoujo ai
novels pleaseeeeeee ^_^

KeiichiMamoru
12-14-2009, 10:23 AM
hei-sama yuri or shoujo ai
novels pleaseeeeeee ^_^

I'm still not finished with it, I think I'll have it up by christmas vacation. :D

KissXsis
04-07-2010, 01:43 PM
I want to write a comedy one
any tips/advice?

SH1Tmakasit
04-07-2010, 04:36 PM
Here's my story pls. help me improve it

This is a story of a boy who wants to see his father again

At Ben's age of ten his father died

after two days Jesus said in Ben?s dream: "Pray for your father who died and he will show himself to you".

So he did, the next night Ben?s father showed himself to Ben in a dream.

Ben:"Is that you?"

Ben?s Father: "Yes"

"I thought I wouldn't see you again!"

"Well then, would you stay with me in heaven and this place forever?"
"Hmm...I want to but I can't leave yet"

And then he vanished saying...

"Then come with me when you can"

And after Seventy two years and in the hospital Jesus walked up to Ben in a dream and he said

"You are done and you are no longer needed here"

Ben: "Does that mean I can see my father again?"

"That depends if you want to you won?t see your loved ones who are still alive,
of you don't then I'll give you full recovery and walk out of the hospital with them"

After a few minutes he made his decision

"I cannot break my promise"

After Ben died the hospital called his Beloved Daughter
She came crying and said

"Why did you leave me father?"

Then she heard someone said

"Who said that?"

Then she told her mother and the rest of Ben?s family
The night after Ben's funeral, he talked to his daughter and he said

"I may have left you but when you call I'll be there"
"We may be apart but in our hearts were unbreakable"
"I may be gone but I'll remember you forever"

KeiichiMamoru
05-04-2010, 09:22 AM
Here's my story pls. help me improve it

This is a story of a boy who wants to see his father again

At Ben's age of ten his father died

after two days Jesus said in Ben?s dream: "Pray for your father who died and he will show himself to you".

So he did, the next night Ben?s father showed himself to Ben in a dream.

Ben:"Is that you?"

Ben?s Father: "Yes"

"I thought I wouldn't see you again!"

"Well then, would you stay with me in heaven and this place forever?"
"Hmm...I want to but I can't leave yet"

And then he vanished saying...

"Then come with me when you can"

And after Seventy two years and in the hospital Jesus walked up to Ben in a dream and he said

"You are done and you are no longer needed here"

Ben: "Does that mean I can see my father again?"

"That depends if you want to you won?t see your loved ones who are still alive,
of you don't then I'll give you full recovery and walk out of the hospital with them"

After a few minutes he made his decision

After Ben died the hospital called his Beloved Daughter
She came crying and said

"Why did you leave me father?"

Then she heard someone said

"Who said that?"

Then she told her mother and the rest of Ben?s family
The night after Ben's funeral, he talked to his daughter and he said

"I may have left you but when you call I'll be there"
"We may be apart but in our hearts were unbreakable"
"I may be gone but I'll remember you forever"

Ah, sorry I don't quite understand it... can you at least give a explanation or summary perhaps? ~thanks

drgyji
05-24-2010, 08:50 AM
Ok, this is the plot of for a story which I thought up a few months ago.
I don't actually intend to write it (at least not now), but I want to know what your opinions are, and would you read a story with this plot.
Btw in my opinion I think this story is messed up.
Here it is:

The main character lives with his mother, because his parents are divorced, he has a best friend, and overall he is a normal person.
Ten years later, he lives an independent life which is, also quite a pathetic one.
One day, he gets an invitation to his mother's wedding as she is getting remarried.
"But, to who?" He thinks, as it is not stated on the invite.
The day of the wedding comes up and he arrives, shocked.
The person who is the Groom,
the person who is marrying his mother,
the person who will be his new father,
is...
His childhood best friend?!?!

KeiichiMamoru
05-25-2010, 01:13 PM
I don't actually intend to write it (at least not now), but I want to know what your opinions are, and would you read a story with this plot.
Here it is:

The main character lives with his mother, because his parents are divorced, he has a best friend, and overall he is a normal person.
Ten years later, he lives an independent life which is, also quite a pathetic one.
One day, he gets an invitation to his mother's wedding as she is getting remarried.
is...

This is my first time reading something like this, I'm not a fan of "age gap" relationships but this caught my attention. I would like to see the continuation. Btw, what are the Genres of this story? If you don't mind me asking.

drgyji
05-26-2010, 01:08 AM
This is my first time reading something like this, I'm not a fan of "age gap" relationships but this caught my attention. I would like to see the continuation. Btw, what are the Genres of this story? If you don't mind me asking.

Hmm... I'm not quite sure ,but I think the genres would be:
Comedy, Romance (because of the mom and best friend), slice of life and (maybe) drama.

ZenNaari
08-02-2010, 03:04 PM
Hey guys... I need a plot for a new story... anyone? Any plot at all...

nakahara24
08-03-2010, 12:06 AM
...well..uhm..my next story is about a girl longing for her recently died loved-one(well its her bf)..then..what should i write next..please give some ideas...

ZenNaari
08-03-2010, 11:43 AM
@naka... well it depends where you specialize... but as much as possible... write a story partaining to yourself or just put yourself as a side-character in the story... you'll be able to make plots right away easily...

And I need a plot myself... I kinda run out...

nakahara24
08-04-2010, 02:25 AM
to thank you for giving me an idea..i'll give you one too...uhm...why dont you try this idea out..

a fallen angel(girl) needs to accomplish some missions to go back to heaven..and a black angel is assigned to ruin her plam\ns..and they fall inlove which is prohibited....^_^

i dont know if that is good..^_^

YanoStifler
08-04-2010, 06:20 AM
nakahara!! ^^
Here's a plot for you!:
how about if that girl found some one who resembles a lot of his bf.
they got to know each other, they get along and had fun time together,
then the boy found out that the girl had a bf who looked like him died.
he thought that the girl was just using him to remember her bf.
but he didn't knew that the girl had a better view of him ,falls for him and sees him as a different person now.

the two had distance with each other.
the boy had a girl,
The girl. was left cold.
the boy quietly observes the girl from afar, and he's not liking the girl's sudden depression.

as the story goes the girl moved to another place. and after a year they've met again.
(here's for you to continue, if you like it though)

hohoho~ i overdid it.
just a suggestion anyways teehee... ^^.
just wanna share my good mood for today hehe.

just finished writing another story, (my 4th novel, yeah!)
ima post another story after ... 3 weeks maybe.

ZenNaari
08-04-2010, 09:57 AM
I don't have many readers now do I...

O_O

nakahara24
08-05-2010, 01:29 AM
..thank you Yano for that wonderful idea!.. ^_^ hey, if you need any help just post your message on my profile..thank you again^_^

YanoStifler
08-05-2010, 03:33 AM
I hope my idea helps XD

anyways, i've been hesitating to post a new story since i haven't finished uploading "Picture Perfect" here.
will it be alright if i post a different story the same time I'm posting "PP" ?
or should i wait til i finish "PP" on this site.

i think ima need your opinion about that.

nakahara24
08-05-2010, 04:00 AM
..well..it depends on you..if you want to post another story..but be sure to finish PP..^_^

ZenNaari
08-05-2010, 04:41 AM
I have a question... Who is following ANY of my stories O_O

YanoStifler
08-05-2010, 04:42 AM
yeah, definitely ill finish it ^^
oh... well, i guess i should focus on "PP" more...

inspiration's back :3

ZenNaari
08-05-2010, 05:14 AM
I'm being ignored O_O am I?

YanoStifler
08-05-2010, 08:01 AM
@zen yoh! teehee. sori zen, my net is so slow right now that i didnt see you posting before me.
^^ you got a lot of views anyway, i think there's a lot of people here who love your story.
-mine only have 150+ views in the past 1 week that i started posting T___T hope i can catch up with the other entries.

nakahara24
08-05-2010, 10:27 PM
yeah yano's right zen..you have a lot of readers^_^....
maybe they just dont like to post a review but they read your story that really matters....^_^
zen,you are th most popular story writer here in OS..^_^..
i dont think that you dont have any followers^_^

shadowsquare
09-06-2010, 05:19 PM
What story would be good in an action genre

zevlag21
10-25-2010, 10:53 PM
well i have a problem i can't focus my mind on a story so i tend to make a lot of story 0__0 and i am always behind in my deadlines orz. so i need some solutions in my problems ;__;

ZenNaari
10-28-2010, 02:01 AM
well i have a problem i can't focus my mind on a story so i tend to make a lot of story 0__0 and i am always behind in my deadlines orz. so i need some solutions in my problems ;__;

That's good... extending the range of your story...

The mind not need to focus on one particular story...

Just imagine a world with your characters and you are god of that world (not that people worship you or anything...)

So you put those characters into different scenes or situations... and that's how I make my stories...

Hope this helps...

Oh... and thanks for the encouragement you guys *bows*

But I still want comments... Because it's easy for someone to misclick the link and the only way to prove that someone did read my story is through a review or a comment... so that's all I'm after...

I'm the most popular writer in OS hm?... I thought it was Zev... or Nakahara...

zevlag21
10-29-2010, 01:49 AM
That's good... extending the range of your story...

The mind not need to focus on one particular story...

Just imagine a world with your characters and you are god of that world (not that people worship you or anything...)

So you put those characters into different scenes or situations... and that's how I make my stories...

Hope this helps...

Oh... and thanks for the encouragement you guys *bows*

But I still want comments... Because it's easy for someone to misclick the link and the only way to prove that someone did read my story is through a review or a comment... so that's all I'm after...

I'm the most popular writer in OS hm?... I thought it was Zev... or Nakahara...

thank you Zen and i don't think i am that popular.

and i suddenly thought of something why don't we make an OS writers collaboration story 0__0 ? well i think it will be fun X3

coldground93
11-23-2010, 04:13 AM
hey guys... Due to an unexpected inspiration bolt that hit me while staring blankly outside my apartment building, I decided to write something.... but I'm having trouble with naming the characters... I need something that sound Elegant or Influential....

I already got some names and here they are

Lyone Razzenhart - he's suppose to be the protagonist
Emilia Scarlet Reinhold - the princess
Harold Ceinland Reinhold - the king

just some thing along those lines

ZenNaari
11-25-2010, 06:27 AM
@cold... DUDE!!! Those are more than awesome names I'll ever come up with!!!

All I do is get a long name and play with the letters to get my names...

coldground93
11-26-2010, 10:22 AM
@ZenNaari

I'll just figure it out on the way.. anyway I released the 1st chapter. check it out if you have time

SkyOrange
01-17-2011, 10:56 AM
is this thread still active?

cuz ill be posting my novel here soon, the chapter 1 hehe

and ill be needing some help for improvements...

coldground93
01-17-2011, 03:24 PM
no so much... figures that people in OS are lazy readers :wahaha:

tambulance
01-17-2011, 03:55 PM
I am willing to read what anyone posts. I am new to OS and just found this thread lol

SkyOrange
01-20-2011, 09:54 AM
no so much... figures that people in OS are lazy readers :wahaha:

man i hope there will be more active readers here....

YanoStifler
01-22-2011, 07:38 AM
anyone here who 'actually' read my novel? It felt melancholic,
before, I was sooo happy to see that the number of views are pumping.. it reached 1k views.
But now, I can't feel that my novel is appreciated.
I never had any comment since last year.
the last comment I had was from a friend. T___T
how can I tell that some one is actually reading it and not just viewing it?
Im almost done with the story but It feels like i'm not gonna update the chapters here til it feels like some one is really willing to read it here. Or is interested of 'actually' reading it.

so sad.
-Picture Perfect guy

zevlag21
02-01-2011, 07:38 AM
I have thought about this idea its kinda big collaboration story
well more likely its not connected with each other

now here is the thing we will create a story and have different authors and artists each chapter :3 (each chapter is don't have to be connected)
the story is about OTAKU STREAMERS. . .
and the theme is OS CAFE
the OS cafe is a mysterious cafe which just pops out of nowhere. . .
Characters doesn't need to be a real user here in OS but if you want too then you can use their names :3. . .

so what you think guys?

YanoStifler
02-01-2011, 07:55 AM
count me in. need to work my brain out for a while

DoubleZeta
02-01-2011, 08:19 AM
We don't really have that much readers here on OS. Notice that most of the readers are fellow authors and the mods themselves. If one stray soul manages to come over and read stories in this section then God bless them.

Since this section was created, we've just had a handful. It must've been nearly 2 years now, I can't remember the exact date but it would really help if we somehow manage to drive traffic into this section of the forums. Anyone have a good idea? You know, advertise? Maybe we could get people to read somehow, someway, someday?

YanoStifler
02-01-2011, 08:35 AM
yeah, maybe somoething like...
a poll for stories here.
which one of them they like, something like that, so that those who 'actually' reads will show up.
and those who dont 'actually' read will be curious enough to see those stories nominated and stuffs.

how bout that?

DoubleZeta
02-01-2011, 09:14 AM
A great idea, though the one who should make the thread should be someone with charisma and popularity. I'm somewhat a thread reaper and when i post it's either DEAD SB, DEAD CB or DEAD thread that would follow. XD

lonesoul
02-01-2011, 09:44 AM
hey guys... Due to an unexpected inspiration bolt that hit me while staring blankly outside my apartment building, I decided to write something.... but I'm having trouble with naming the characters... I need something that sound Elegant or Influential....

I already got some names and here they are

Lyone Razzenhart - he's suppose to be the protagonist
Emilia Scarlet Reinhold - the princess
Harold Ceinland Reinhold - the king

just some thing along those lines

good names...i was actually looking for names that would sound grand...and my protagonist was supposed to be named 'Lone'...
not too far from lyone...haha

so here's the initial plot for a story...

The story starts with Lyone (16) wandering the street at night and then collapsed from hunger...when he woke up (morning) he heard loud noises and saw people going inside a large gate (this would be a mansions gate)...he also smelled food coming from inside, hungry as he is, he didn't bother to ask why he was asked to register his name when he entered the gate...after eating and regaining his strength he started to look around and noticed that all the people gathered aren't normal...some look like rich nobles and others are scary and ugly...
then an announcement was made that each person has to partner up before the main event starts...and when the time was up he wasn't able to find a partner (or nobody wanted to partner with him)...so he was automatically paired up with someone who also didn't find (didn't even try to look) a partner...turned out his partner is a ?boy? (a year younger than him) named (Emilia Scarlet Reinhold) or 'M' as he introduced himself...Lyone was so shocked when he heard that the main event was a *competition (royal rumble!) to find the next head of the **Reinhold family that he tried to run away and leave... but the gate was already sealed shut and SP's surrounded the large open area where the event was held... (thats enough for the intro...if you guys are interested I/We can continue the story ^_^)

Harold Ceinland Reinhold - the former head of the family, Emilia's father.
*A competition held every 10 years by the Reinhold family to find suitable bodyguards for themselves and also find candidates for the next head of the family...(competitors must be a pair, a family member and a bodyguard)
**A very prestigious and noble family (so prestigious that many have envied their riches and have tried to destroy the family countless of times) so prestigious that they need bodyguards for each family member, and the strength of their bodyguards determine their ranks in the family...

anyone got suggestions for other names?

zevlag21
02-02-2011, 05:57 AM
OS big collab story . . .
Uwo so we will have some kind of story battle >__< This is kinda exciting
and we already have 3 authors now: Yano, Zeta and me
btw i am also free to do illustrations more likely i want to do the illustrations every chapter 0__0 except when you guys want to draw your own or if you don't want me to do it

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/016/1/1/out_of_town_by_zevlag21-d37b6vf.jpg sample work :3

Can a moderator please delete this thread :( because i don't think i will continue it and my drawing sucks in this >__<
http://otaku-streamers.com/community/showthread.php?1352-Daily-Life
http://otaku-streamers.com/community/showthread.php?1055-(ORIGINAL-MANGA)-Charms-and-Spells
http://otaku-streamers.com/community/showthread.php?1154-K-On!-Yui-Meet-Yuu

DoubleZeta
02-02-2011, 07:48 AM
So when shall we start rebuilding this lost empire? I'm ready, anytime you guys want to start. I'm currently overflowing with ideas. XD

zevlag21
02-02-2011, 08:08 AM
So when shall we start rebuilding this lost empire? I'm ready, anytime you guys want to start. I'm currently overflowing with ideas. XD

I dunno but i am already typing mine XD

YanoStifler
02-02-2011, 08:16 AM
teehee, just give the signal.
I'm reviewing for midterm exams but that won't stop me! :)
I have to think of something already.

:)) yeah I'm writing three stories at the same time. Fun! Fun! :)

coldground93
02-02-2011, 08:29 AM
aaahhh if the original stories section will revive.. i might continue mine..

zevlag21
02-02-2011, 08:44 AM
how about feb 14 :D valentine's day >__<

i am still finishing the last page of Blue Purse (9 pages XD)

DoubleZeta
02-02-2011, 09:07 PM
What topic shall we write about? Anything we want? Whether fiction or non-fiction? Short story or not short story? XD

YanoStifler
02-03-2011, 04:48 AM
and question about it, who will be the first one to post?
you said that this will be made by chapters right?
does it mean that, for every week ( assuming )
another chapter will be posted by another writer?

zevlag21
02-03-2011, 05:40 AM
What topic shall we write about? Anything we want? Whether fiction or non-fiction? Short story or not short story? XD
The TOPIC is OSCAFE a mysterious cafe that pops out of nowhere so usually you can add fiction happenings(but i suggest the humans don't have super powers just my suggestion :3 ) and it will be a short story

and question about it, who will be the first one to post?
you said that this will be made by chapters right?
does it mean that, for every week ( assuming )
another chapter will be posted by another writer?

the first one . . . well who wants to be first then go first :3 but i suggest the first post will have author comments about this idea and the next post will be the story. About chapters each chapters are not connected to each other :3 and yes each chapter will be created by another writer. maybe the term chapter is wrong XD maybe the next short story to be clear

YanoStifler
02-03-2011, 06:26 AM
Can I volunteer myself to be the first? :3

zevlag21
02-03-2011, 01:26 PM
Can I volunteer myself to be the first? :3

no problem with me but idk about the others :3

p.s. i will PM every author about this >__< the more the merrier :D

B0b
02-04-2011, 12:07 AM
Are you trying to do this in a style along the lines of Aquatic Language?

DoubleZeta
02-04-2011, 07:13 AM
I suggest we have one signature character that appears in all of our written stories for the OS cafe. Something like an employee of the cafe who interacts with the given character of that chapter? or something like that?

zevlag21
02-04-2011, 07:53 AM
Are you trying to do this in a style along the lines of Aquatic Language?
yeah something that goes like that :3

I suggest we have one signature character that appears in all of our written stories for the OS cafe. Something like an employee of the cafe who interacts with the given character of that chapter? or something like that?

i love the idea maybe we should do that >__<

ps i will create a thread later :3

coldground93
02-04-2011, 09:25 AM
ah. so the setting is OS Cafe... we can write any story we want as long as that story happens in OS Cafe... right?

so how many are we?? I think we can take turns in writing a chapter... like:
Week 1 : YanoStifler
Week 2 : zevlag21
Week 3 : DoubleZeta
Week 4 : BoB
Week 5 : coldground93 (me)
then rinse and repeat... then we could adjust the schedule in case more will come

zevlag21
02-04-2011, 12:14 PM
http://otaku-streamers.com/community/showthread.php?7474-Suggestion-for-OS-writers-collab-story please go to this link for those who are joining the collab

YanoStifler
02-05-2011, 01:02 AM
Hmmm. An idea guys.
There should be a consistent char in the story, like the owner or and the waiter or waitress, the guard and stuffs.

all other characters is up to the Writer who is up for that certain chapter.
I had characters in mind.
as for the so called consistent characters here's some suggestion

The Owner *Insert Name*: everyone thought that the owner of the cafe was an old guy who lives in some other foreign country. But later they will find out that the owner is a 16 year old female student.
(wich happens to be a classsmate of a character I'll create at my chapter)

The waiters/waitress:
The Twin Tornado: (male)they work as part time. They are both into bandmaking and they are planning to save for their instrument.
The Waitress who don't actually talk *Insert name*: She's been working in the cafe for long but no one ever heard her talk.
(can insert some mysteries)

A tough guard *Insert Name*: He used to work for some international security commission but ended up working in the cafe for some reason.
(hehe... some mystery can be made)

what can you say guys?!
I'll be the first poster so, need to ask your opinions bout this characters I made in mind.!!!!!

DoubleZeta
02-05-2011, 08:59 AM
I was thinking that the consistent character should be one of our own. One for each writer and that serves something like an extension of us writers inside the story.

afterdarkxxx
09-22-2012, 08:32 PM
Here it is:

is...

wow, i thought i was watching a drama well done

DeepDim
10-12-2012, 02:18 PM
here it goes it is a story made me and my friend since im good at drawings i also think of the story and my friend give me a tip
i want to become a mangaka before i became 21 im only 16 so i still have 5 yrs of practice

here's the plot
genre:sci-fi action religion

in a era where goverment and religion's are on its war a scientist that has 4 children and a wife was orderd to make a weapon
to destroy and erase all religion enable for the goverment to take control of all civilians believes, the scientist killed all his children
one by one as an experiment but all of it are not perfect, his wife comit a suicide after she discover the corps of her children
after the insident the scientist become missing.
there is a one survivor and that is the youngest among the 4 siblings he is the only one who survive the experiment.
as he wake up he saw only his mother's dead body his mind has blackout and the next time he opens his eyes...
the whole village was burning and countless corps are lying like hell at that time he remember his father that makes him feel wrath
he wants vengance and the only way to find his father is to be a soldier in goverment..

an experiment survivor like him was called by the church as a deamon and a very odius being. And a crime that has a death penalty
but if you became a goverment slave you will be exempted for that rule and follow the rules of the goverment

well im still fixing it so... i hope its not messed up

Shinobi
10-15-2012, 08:12 AM
Very interesting stories here :D

HellKid
10-20-2012, 09:24 AM
How Do I become a OS Writer? How?! PLease Tell me HOW?!!

Nelsan
06-03-2015, 04:08 AM
Ok, Like I've seen alot of Writers make another thread in their thread or should i say, a Continuation. How can i do that 0_o