PDA

View Full Version : Special Episodes and OVA

mlcdl
02-17-2010, 07:45 AM
Can anyone here at OS can tell me the difference between Special Episodes and OVA because of I already found some anime which have OVA(ex:Shakugan no Shana) then anime which have special episode(ex.School Days)

I reason I ask this because OVA are separated from the anime by tittle while Special Episodes are in the anime episode list itself.

Hope that anyone can answer my little question

MaoChan
02-17-2010, 07:50 AM
OVA-Original Video Animation... I think the story of OVA is created by the Studio not the writer...
Special Episodes... Different Story from the TV Series, I think....

I'm not sure about this, but this is all I think about the two... =D

ratratrat098
02-17-2010, 08:04 AM
This is easy, OVA are anime that are sold as DVD and has a limited distribution. While specials are shown on the TV (and in the internet) on special occasions.

amatsusah
02-17-2010, 08:08 AM
This is easy, OVA are anime that are sold as DVD and has a limited distribution. While specials are shown on the TV (and in the internet) on special occasions.

i agree with ratratrat098

Kazeno Kazuha
02-17-2010, 02:10 PM
yes..thats why u will notice that OVA got 1-5 ep because it is limited and can only be watch at DVD..

jeiru01
02-17-2010, 03:00 PM

I second the motion.. ^^

asaness01234
02-18-2010, 08:23 PM

i only know the TV specials....so this is the meaning behind OVA heheh :D :emhh22: