PDA

View Full Version : The one who hurt you the most

Bindu1000
02-25-2009, 09:02 AM
Share the time you were hurt the most.

For me it was surprisingly by another girl who was a very good friend of mine at work. She betrayed me by twisting my words and making me look evil to one of my other good friends. Upto date I do not know why she did what she did and even though a couple of years later she contacted me and apologised, the hurt I felt when it was happened was incomparable.

harold-san
02-25-2009, 09:27 AM
uhmm... i think its okay...(for me) nothing in this world are perfect... but its good since she contacted you and apologized... its a sign to be a good friends again.. time heals ^^

Flavylium
03-01-2009, 06:18 AM
my ex-best friend....
not really best friend, but nearly....:emhh15: really hurt because of her...
if she is happy with someone or close then she would treat her/him nicely (that time when I'm still close with her, she even call me sister)...
but, if she angry or not happy with someone, then she would say something bad behind that person...and sometimes in front of that person...
She even say me a two-faced girl just because I tell my teacher that she changed her position (she sat on the back, left and moved to middle, right..don't know how to say it in English so I wrote this..XD) and make the class noisy...

apple
04-01-2009, 11:00 AM
my own best friend............

Raikun
04-01-2009, 11:05 AM
My ex-girlfriend.. before but knw we talked and settle down properly.. so the nice thing.. we are friends now..

and also my Mom.. sorry mom.. really sorry..T___T

Mu3rte
04-05-2009, 06:34 PM
i think i have done the hurting
i didnt realy care much about no one

Skoibi
04-05-2009, 06:48 PM
i think mostly it was the realization that certain people who i thought were my friends really weren't my friends. the realization that they'd been taking advantage of my friendship for a while and it took me a long time to notice it. the fact that i didn't realize that it was happening obviously bothers me, but the fact that it was more than one person, and the fact that they only wanted to be my friend when they wanted something or got something out of it especially bothered, and still does, bother me. also the fact that i've found out various things that have been said about me behind my back and this happens and they all act normal. that bothers me the most.

nostalgia823
04-18-2009, 08:39 PM
everything! damn mean world!

curse you buzz lightyear!

Exsistinhell
04-20-2009, 03:30 AM
my parents, they never loved me EVER!!
dying inside........

avich
04-20-2009, 06:04 AM
*Taps back at exsist* Nah, its not that bad. There can be worse things that can happen to you.

lemonsquare
09-23-2009, 04:08 AM
the one who hurt me the most is my ex-loved one..

It's not because of the break-up, it's after the break up where I was hurt the most because I found out that person is "happy" with another person who coincidentally is a a friend of mine while we we're still together. *sighs*. I can't believe that person did that to me. I thought we were happy. But then sad life..

ShadowsLiyte
09-23-2009, 04:19 AM
Probably my old psychiatrist. at the time i was mentally unstable with my brother (who at the time was my idol) had left for Iraq, my grandfather had just died, etc. Anyways I told her that before my brother left he turned and said to me and my parents "I'm doing this for you guys". She said that for that reason it was my fault that my brother had left, and i was only in 6th grade, so of course i believed it. That's the entire reason that i'm the mentally depressed/unstable and antisocial person i am today. Oh and she also called my parents and told them i was suicidal...that's a really frickin nice thing to do.

Daenaerys
09-28-2009, 08:49 PM
My room mate. When i was 14. I went to school on a wednsday and I was on my way to the washroom when my uncle is at the school in a suit in the hall and tells me to go to the office with him. I figure I am about to get busted down for msoking pot at school but i was way off. I get to the office and they sit me down with my Prinvipal and uncle and guidance council and told me that My room mate had took her life that morning. I loved her like she was my other mother and she killed herself. I still hurt from it and don't understand why she would do that. It is painful when i reflect on it. Now, 7 years later, I still think of her as "Mom".

kimu07
09-29-2009, 09:53 AM
my parents, they never loved me EVER!!
dying inside........

theres no parents like that..
every parent loves thier children that
they would even sacrifice thier lives..
:emhh15:

koedt
09-29-2009, 10:45 AM
Getting hurt? Many times my life anyway . . . never really care or bother to remember them. It's always the same for me, getting hurt then what? Time flies and I forgot the pain and live my life as if nothing happen. There's nothing is particular that I'd feel so bad that I'll remmeber it for the rest of my life.

I mean, I have no love life nor friends that I'll live beside them forever. It's reality for me and not manga and anime (especially nothing alike the sort of deep friendship that you'd see in Saki anyway.)

alucardiume
09-29-2009, 12:07 PM
well its when i have to leave Manila and go to Cebu.. its pretty sad and dont want to leave my childhood memory.. huhu Time heals anything, So i manage to accept that im away home and need to find a new home.. Y_Y

FluffynpinK
09-29-2009, 06:09 PM
I've never really gotten hurt.
I'm nice to people all the time so I suppose they are nice to me back.
My friends have never hurt me, we've had fights but nothing deep.
My family loves me. They've never hurt me. I've never been bullied either.
I've never had a boyfriend so I've never been hurt by one :/

I mean I've had crushes and they never liked me back but that hasn't really hurt me cos I wasn't in love.

Omikaru
09-29-2009, 06:38 PM
Hurt
Betrayed
Abandoned

You throw it at me, yeah, I dealt it hard time. Most times I was considered bitchy or probably suicidal (even went to counceling, that didn't work either) but I'm at that point where I don't really care anymore. I'm proud that I'm the me I am now, and if I hurt someone, sorry, but deal with it. You're not going to die from it anytime soon.

But I will admit, there's been a lot of times I just want to scream at some deity or something: "GIVE ME MY LIFE BACK!"

No one's heard me yet, so no worries there.

takasuryuuji
12-07-2009, 10:45 AM
Everyone hurt each other.........
But I don't mind it... Because if you thing of it it will always hurt you even if many time have passed...

OVirus53
12-07-2009, 11:48 AM
No one I'm close to has ever hurt me, only those outside of my small ring of people I trust... So in essence, anyone I don't know or am not friends with is likely to harm me the most. I've become shy and withdrawn from the business of the outside world because of this.

I was always the one who got picked on. Whether it's because of my back problems (I have loose ligaments, so my back naturally slouches when I'm not focusing on keeping it straight, which is hard to focus on for long), my numerous quirks, or just because I said something that they disagree with, I've always been a target for people's harmful words.

Out in the world, my life is essentially like this: Most of the time, I get ignored, those that don't ignore me, usually hurt my feelings, the few that don't do that sometimes become my friends. I very rarely make friends.

But I cannot deny that even I have hurt myself, by giving in and believing the lies that the rest of the world spews hatefully at me.

kaifox
12-07-2009, 02:10 PM
well its better to have a coldheart because there are circumstances in which ourselves can't handle and i have experienced some pain in my life and notice that its nice to have this broken heart of mine turn into a coldheart.. T_^ well it do hurts sometimes when my heart can't control it anymore..

globeopinion
12-07-2009, 03:08 PM
when my ex girlfriend lied to me.. she said that she's enough with me but the truth is she had someone else...

http://otaku-streamers.com/os_signature.php?id=11927

sawanikuya
12-30-2009, 08:26 AM
Every parent loves their son/daughter

emer333
01-01-2010, 07:50 AM
hmm Tells other people nothing but lies about me >:l

Omikaru
01-01-2010, 08:00 AM
The one person I hate and will never ever forgive is the one who decided to beat my own mother in front of me and have me be the verbal bashing bag for my grandmother. He has hurt me and so many others that I will never forgive him.

jeiru01
01-08-2010, 06:22 PM
everyone that i helped, were always hurting me.

even though I helped them, they didn't even thanked me, plus they always spread rumors and gives me a very bad treatment.

anyway, I'm used to it.

I'm always used to being alone ^ ^ being the only one living in my own apartment, no family, no friends ^ ^ that's too tragic yet, I'm still living. my parents still gives me money though even though they can't spend time with me.PS: I'm still 15. That's probably the reasons why I always spend my time here in OS, no one tells me to stop, plus I can meet a lot of Pekopons here ^ ^.

I'm telling the truth.

Ceyrie
01-09-2010, 03:34 AM
everyone that i helped, were always hurting me.

even though I helped them, they didn't even thanked me, plus they always spread rumors and gives me a very bad treatment.

anyway, I'm used to it.

I'm always used to being alone ^ ^ being the only one living in my own apartment, no family, no friends ^ ^ that's too tragic yet, I'm still living. my parents still gives me money though even though they can't spend time with me.PS: I'm still 15. That's probably the reasons why I always spend my time here in OS, no one tells me to stop, plus I can meet a lot of Pekopons here ^ ^.

I'm telling the truth. Oh...that's too bad! I think I really understand you now, Jeiru.

The old saying's really true: "Your best friend is your worst enemy."

So far, someone who have really hurt me the most is not my best friend. It's a demon wrapped in human boy flesh who tormented me during my 3rd year in High School. It's really bad...that I would cry every night and think of ways to get rid of him.

Bu in the end, I realized that it's a way to make me a stronger and better person...