PDA

View Full Version : Would you watch Dramas on OS

Bindu1000
03-25-2020, 07:41 PM
We used to upload a lot of Dramas - both K and J and have quite a selection but after around 2013 ... we lost uploaders to do dramas and therefore nothing new was added

I want to start uploading these again - but just thought I would check if there are any who would actually watch K or J dramas on OS? Its a very heavy load to do Dramas vs Anime so let me know if it would be worth my effort

Deear HDD
03-25-2020, 08:01 PM
Very specific Drama. I'm a huge fan of both Kamen Rider and Super Sentai and It'd be cool to watch those on OS.

Bindu1000
03-25-2020, 09:56 PM
Very specific Drama. I'm a huge fan of both Kamen Rider and Super Sentai and It'd be cool to watch those on OS.

Kamen Rider is already on OS - check the drama section. Not sure if there are new series / movies though

PerkZ
03-26-2020, 01:41 AM
I'd watch J dramas.

Tiotsh
03-26-2020, 05:06 AM
I would definitely watch JDrama as well, and it's really difficult to find a good database with both old and new drama in general. I'm sure it would be much appreciated. Thank you for considering uploading drama!

Deear HDD
03-26-2020, 07:13 AM
Kamen Rider is already on OS - check the drama section. Not sure if there are new series / movies though

There are tons more. It stops at Wizard which was in 2012. Kamen Rider has kept going since then. Plus there's series that have just been ignored or unfinished.

88ayanami
03-26-2020, 09:00 AM
if it's available and a good series of drama selection, also include the live action adaptation it's getting a bit hard to search online if it's more in j drama and easy on kdrama but I don't have any against kdrama at all haha

BrokenAngel
04-12-2020, 12:32 PM
I personally am not really a drama watcher, but I know there are a lot of drama lovers out there. My best friend is really into dramas and it seems like there are way fewer options out there for drama sites, they don't seem to do nearly as well.

JinJin94
05-23-2021, 08:18 PM
I would definitely watch dramas on OS! I was just watching Scarlet Heart Ryeo on here. The first drama I ever watched was Coffee Prince on OS back in 2015. I would love to see more Dramas on OS in the future.