PDA

View Full Version : Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart: Ryeo

Koryuu
12-30-2016, 08:56 PM
Usually, I'm not one for the period Korean dramas, but something about this one...from the moment I saw a preview for it, I was intrigued. I'm not even sure what even caught my attention. But from the first episode, I was hopelessly hooked. Don't be put off because it's a period piece, you don't want to miss this show. It's about a young woman from modern day Korea who's just suffered a terrible heartbreak. She drowns only to awaken in Goryeo during the reign of the first king, Taejo (year 941), as the niece of the wife of the 8th prince. Will she survive living in a stricter time period? What will become of her? Will she ever return to her own time? Watch and you'll find out. This story is full of fun characters that you can't help but fall in love with. You'll find yourself pulled right into the tale and it's won't let you go so easily. But be warned: bring the tissues.

XXanimangaXX
02-05-2017, 06:30 PM
Though the Korean one stars some of my favorite actors (they are all eye candy istg), the drama and acting itself cannot compare to the original Chinese. I'd recommend watching the Chinese one after just to get a little bit more out of this drama... or rather... please watch the Chinese one after watching this one :bow:

Koryuu
02-05-2017, 09:42 PM
There's a Chinese version? What's the title?