PDA

View Full Version : Remove or change a leader, who and why?

jeiru01
07-04-2016, 10:32 AM
If given the chance to change or remove a certain leader from your country's past(or present), who will it be and why?
What could've happened if this change was made?

In my country, the Marcoses are a huge part of our history. If in the past, he never stood into power, the people power revolution 1 would never have happened and it would be very possible for Ninoy Aquino to be in power. I don't even want to go deep into this; for this, and what happened in our reality aren't pleasant.

If Andres Bonifacio won the election.. I can't even imagine it.

So, what about you?

Dudette
07-05-2016, 03:36 AM
Fidel Ramos for me. I was young when he supposedly won the election but if he didn't, we might had the chance to have Miriam Santiago as our President. Perhaps, things would turn out differently if she was seated in the throne than Ramos.

LastVanguard
07-05-2016, 12:10 PM
Well, it's going to be Trump once he wins the election here in America. As an alternative to him, my preference would be someone who didn't have a mentality for radical change, and had a mentality of recognizing some of the actual issues facing America today (economy, jobs, foreign outsourcing, sustainable energy, etc.) and not simply try to appeal to crowds of people who "ride the hype" more easily than they ride logic.