PDA

View Full Version : Do you love these tv shows?

Sakura3913
03-30-2015, 04:26 AM
Does anyone love The Vampire Diaries, TheOriginals, The Flash, Arrow, iZombie, Reign, Forever, How to get away withmurder, Once Upon A Time, Marvel Agents of Shield, Grimm, Scorpion, NCIS, NCISLA, NCIS New Orleans, Criminal Minds, CSI Cyber, Hawaii Five-O, or TheBlacklist as much as I do?

Any other tv shows you love?

Lancaster
06-22-2015, 12:29 PM
I'm an avid fan of TV Shows before like The X-Files, Lost, The Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Man, and others before. I do not have the time to watch TV though because of my tight schedule and only managed to watch a couple of anime episodes. But still, I loved watching those anime series and if there's a chance, I will re-watch them again.

jillaimay
07-24-2015, 04:32 AM
I watch how I meet your mother, Desperate housewives, Cupcake wars, Master chef, Agents of SHIELD, House MD. Those are some of them

Mei14
09-18-2015, 09:40 AM
Wow that's a loooong list of TV shows. Right now, I'm more into Game of Thrones (like so many people). But I used to like Vampire Diaries (until everyone basically started to die and *plot twist* revive as vampires. Duh.) NCIS was one of my fav TV shows.

bsdontop
09-29-2015, 01:21 AM
yes I love the arrow, the flash, Rookie Blue, The Walking Dead, fear the walking dead, dark matter, killjoys, complications,Dexter,Smallville,Firefly, last resort, Wilfred,Game of Thrones, Falling Skies, The Mentalist,the 100, Burn Notice, the agents of shield,Stichers, Manhattan,

Benito24
09-29-2015, 07:12 AM
TV shows I like is The walking dead, The flash and supernatural I will also try others like Wayward pines and Game of Thrones.

Jin H
10-01-2015, 12:48 PM
The last series I watched was 'Ringu TV'. I stopped watching live-action for a while now, but if I did want to watch something, it would be KOR/JAP TV, something, but definitely not western TV especially from usa.

zoeyfreeze
10-05-2015, 02:03 AM
The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, The Flash, Arrow, iZombie, Once Upon A Time, Grimm, Scorpion, NCIS, NCISLA, NCIS New Orleans, , CSI Cyber, CSI, CSI Miami, CSI New York, Hawaii Five-O, Rookie Blue, Pretty Little Liars, Constantine, Doctor Who

Augustus
10-05-2015, 03:54 AM
Does anyone love The Vampire Diaries, TheOriginals, The Flash, Arrow, iZombie, Reign, Forever, How to get away withmurder, Once Upon A Time, Marvel Agents of Shield, Grimm, Scorpion, NCIS, NCISLA, NCIS New Orleans, Criminal Minds, CSI Cyber, Hawaii Five-O, or TheBlacklist as much as I do?
Lmao of all those you mentioned only Once Upon A Time, Criminal Minds and The Blacklist are tolerable.

Any other tv shows you love?
Yes. Here are some real shows for you:

Game of Thrones
House of Cards
Breaking Bad
Dexter
Rome
The Americans
The Walking Dead
Vikings
Gotham
The Whispers
Mr. Robot
Power
Humans
Tyrant
Ray Donovan
Fear the Walking Dead
12 Monkeys
Penny Dreadful
Dark Matter
Extant
Narcos
Homeland
The Leftovers
The Big Bang Theory
Limitless
The Bastard Executioner
Heroes
Heroes Reborn

Slothra
12-05-2015, 10:52 PM
Anyone liking Jessica Jones? It's been good to me, so far. Friggin David Tennant, what are you doing here!?

choucou
01-29-2016, 08:24 PM
Like most people... I love walking dead and game of thrones (I prefer to read the last one)

Ceres
02-11-2016, 01:50 AM
I don't watch any of the shows the OP mentioned. Most of the shows I watch either air either on PBS or on the premium channels like Showtime, HBO, Starz, et cetera. There are a few I follow on the basic channels, but usually the shows on those channels aren't to my taste.

Here is a small list of the shows I like that are currently airing:

Billions
Homeland
Vikings
House of Cards
Madam Secretary
American Crime
Downton Abbey
Marco Polo
The Knick

That's just a sample. I see no point in listing shows I like that are years old (Rome, The Tudors, et cetera) in this thread because they're not exactly current.

Manabe
02-28-2016, 10:53 PM
I watched the Vampire Diaries movie. I found Tom Cruise pretty hilarious. Not sure if he was supposed to be though.