PDA

View Full Version : Emergency Couple(K-Drama)

Sin Of Love
07-19-2014, 01:38 PM
http://i.mdldb.net/cache/4jo/526455382741561278_3acb6513_c.jpg

-Alternative Titles-
Native title:
응급남녀
Also Known as:
Eunggeubnamnyeo ; Emergency Man and Woman

-Watch it Here (http://otaku-streamers.com/info/5526/Emergency_Couple_%28Kdrama_Series%29).

-Cast-

Song Ji-hyo as Oh Jin-hee, intern
Choi Jin-hyuk as Oh Chang-min, intern
Lee Pil-mo as Gook Cheon-soo, attending physician of Emergency Medicine
Choi Yeo-jin as Shim Ji-hye, assistant professor of surgery
Clara - Han Ah-reum, intern

-Review-

First i'd say its worth watching drama, You won't regret watching this drama. When I first started this drama, I thought it was going to be the typical medical drama.But i was totally wrong. It was fresh, funny, and I grew to like every character on this show. Anybody can relate to the main protagonist and this is important because a drama isn't that meaningful if it isn't a bit real.
thought that after episode 16 the story dragged too much. We had already understood who was gonna end up with whom, They didn't have time to let the viewers see a development of certain relationships. This made it seem as if the ending was open, and ugh, I am not fond of open endings. It started all well but too much forced actions. They overdid it.
I loved the way how Jin Hee was independ and strong. I didn't liked Chang Min in the beginning but i learnt to love him and i love him the most when he's jealous. Though I was a little bit disapointed form the last episode. I don't know what it was but something was bothering me and i was a little bit bored..
The last ep was a bit draggy in my opinion.. but well, they made it up with the last scene. Such true words. So overall it was good drama and the story was well written.

-I'd recommend it.

-Please write your opinion below.-

Autowinto
08-06-2014, 12:57 PM
I've always been so sceptical about watching drama. I'm thinking about watching the Death Note drama as a first, but again, sceptical. If I turn out to like drama I might watch this one. I'll keep it in mind at least.

nataku411
08-06-2014, 01:06 PM
Herrrm, I may just have to watch it.

victorique
11-09-2014, 07:30 AM
I like this drama ^___^

xuei0000
11-20-2014, 12:33 AM
I'm really intrigued as to what this drama is about since my friends are saying that I should watch this. But as for this moment, I have no time to watch drama and drama usually takes time to watch. But I love drama.

I've always been so sceptical about watching drama. I'm thinking about watching the Death Note drama as a first, but again, sceptical. If I turn out to like drama I might watch this one. I'll keep it in mind at least.

I kinda don't like the Death Note Live Action but I do like the L: Change the Word since L was the main character. HAHA! :D

FrozenAoD
12-15-2014, 10:33 PM
This was a good drama. Was very enjoyable to watch through and would enjoy watching it again!

bLue Zhaye
01-14-2015, 07:59 AM
I loved watching this especially the scenes with Baby Gook!!! so kawaiii~ It's like he was born an actor.