PDA

View Full Version : A Dream

Kilircat
10-06-2009, 10:01 AM
My Friend just have a very bad dream so the idea is came to me....
Tell me you all dream to me and Try to understand the dream(if we can)......

zevlag21
10-06-2009, 10:47 AM
i have this very cool dream... i didn't think that my head could make a story like that so i decided that i will make a light novel of it...

its really hard to explain it but it was like this a boy who just entered a place (They where all transported to a very white place) saw that many people is dying in front of him because of this Circular like creature which is controlled by another person... he also saw another creature(a chain like one) so he decided to run and it was following him... a woman who is seems to be experienced to that situation suddenly looks at him as he passes thru her... then the chain creature suddenly attacked her and she was killed...T_T that is the story from my dream anything that you sill see in the light novel of it is just made by my mind...

eliemusica
10-06-2009, 03:04 PM
there is one dream. my friend told me i could make a movie out of it..idk lol..

me n my friend, we r wearing this kinda like lolita dress..mines all white and hers all black..so we came up to this white dome building- suppose this building will give a an item that can turn your life good...but there was this caretaker of the building-all dressed up in lolita in gold..she told us if we want to enter the building-whomever has the purest heart only can make it outside if not they will trapped in the building forever. it wasnt my intention to enter the dome-i jz wanna accompany my friend.so she went inside the dome.n me n the caretaker were waiting outside. but after a really long time-it wasnt long i bet, its a dream only- my friend still wont come out. so i decided to follow her and enterd the dome. inside it was a circular bright white room-really bright.theres no doors windows anythg.instead there is a small box at the center of the room. i went n pickd it up n theres a door appears in front of me.turns out i leave the room n met up back w the caretaker. she said my friend gone forever.n then i opened the box i got.turns out it was a music box and it plays the song me n my friend use to sing...

pretty sweet huh?..;P

Kilircat
10-07-2009, 02:24 AM
Great Dream....but i only understand the bad dream......Sorry...Maybe someone can understand the dream....

lazyguy06
10-07-2009, 03:56 AM
well i had a pretty weird one

ok so i was in a huge crowd and we were being moved around some kind of big statue by police and military kinda like an evacuation i guess
than i hear screaming "ahhh, their here, their here!" like that. im tall so i look over the people around me and see arms flayling around and blood splatter
so i try to get out of the crowd i can slightly see zombie looking things like from the movie 28 days later
well i manege to get out of the crowd and now im running through a parking lot and theirs a zombie dog thing chasing me and their a fat lady to my right about 20 feet away running singing toxicity by system of a down idk what happens to her she kinda just disappears
than a pickup truck stops right in front of me the door opens and an old man is sitting in the seat with a shot gun i run around the truck but before i pass it i see the zombie dog thing jump inside the truck than i heard gunshot and see a muzzle flash in the window but than i hear the old man scream followed by a crunch type noise and blood splatter on the window
i keep on running and hide behind a parked car than i woke up

this was a pretty unique dream i never had one like this before and never had another one like it sice

Kilircat
10-07-2009, 04:42 AM
Hmmm.....Unique dream.....I think you just see a zombie movie.....

takasuryuuji
12-11-2009, 02:10 AM
I never had a dream.................
It's all imagination...........

OVirus53
12-11-2009, 08:50 AM
I was sitting in a van with my older brother late at night. We were talking about something, but I can't recall what. Suddenly the lights in the van go out and it starts driving full speed forward by itself. Next thing I know the van goes airborne, and lands in a body of water, and the last I can remember of the dream is the van filling up with water.

Bad dreams, I do not get often. That was the most recent one I had.

sawanikuya
12-30-2009, 08:11 AM
Me i see the sky with giant space craft and suddenly an asteroid hit me and when I woke up i see my love ones wearing a white cloth "heaven i think" and then I woke up the real me tears from my eyes...

Kurtherror
12-30-2009, 08:37 AM
if you would want your dreams to be analyzed try consulting a psychologist.I think they do dream analysist and according to studies eveyone dreams but not all of us remember those dreams,Like me.I find it hard to remember one of my dreams.btw, did you know that one can be awake in the middle of their dreams and manipulate them.I think it is called Lucid Dreaming

mlcdl
12-30-2009, 08:45 AM
I agree with Kurtherror.......and there is something wrong about the dreams people seeing....It was only my opinion that we are seeing in the dreams are somehow related to the imagination....So what we are seeing maybe is something we don't want to happen,vice versa and etc.

track95
12-30-2009, 09:10 AM
mine i"ll tell tommorrow

Conrard
01-03-2010, 03:43 PM
there was one dream i had when i was around 5 years old, i woke up early in the morning hearing someone shouting, I went downstairs and outside and i saw my grandfather and my dad fighting big silver snake. the snake was BIG his size would be about a foot in diameter (if i remember correctly) after a few swings with an axe, dad chopped the middle part of the snake and then the snake's parts was wiggling around and then granpa got a shotgun (out of nowhere) and shot them, then after that the snake was carried to a place that i forgot then we burned it, then it exploded and i woke up, then my legs cramped... soooo much pain DX