PDA

View Full Version : need a little help about Dgrayman?

eliemusica
08-06-2009, 05:47 AM
i like to watch Dgrayman. but it has 100+ episode.
do you guys think it will worth it?i don't really like boring anime but once i watch it i really can't stop because i'll die if i don't know the ending.
so what do guys think??...:emhh06:

Pattehfilipino
08-06-2009, 07:15 AM
that depends... did you really like the manga? Did you read the manga? ><
Because I hear the anime finished eeeeeeverything... while the manga isn't really all that close to the ending. I thought the manga was good, my friend who watched all of d.gray man thought it was good >__>

jadeliciousdk
08-06-2009, 08:18 AM
that depends... did you really like the manga? Did you read the manga? ><
Because I hear the anime finished eeeeeeverything... while the manga isn't really all that close to the ending. I thought the manga was good, my friend who watched all of d.gray man thought it was good >__>

No you are mistaken.. the anime caught up to the manga and was stopped, now the manga is back on track, or somewhat the author keeps getting sick or breaking an arm.
The anime ends without the final climax, so you'll have to follow the manga when you are done watching anime.
Anyways watch the anime or read through the entire manga, it dosn't really matter both are great :smile:

ohh and a small advice, when I first started watching D-greyman I thought that the "Millenium Earl" looked so silly that I almost dropped it.. DONT! he is plenty scarry dispite his somewhat whacky appearance :emhh02:

zevlag21
08-06-2009, 08:35 AM
I think it is worth watching unlike other 100+ epi. Animes... D.grayman doesn't have any fillers i think so it is straight to the point...

eliemusica
08-07-2009, 02:24 AM
arigato minna. i already started with the ep. i think its gonna be awesome~thanks a lot!!