PDA

View Full Version : [Anime News] "Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun," "Suki-tte Ii na yo" Anime Adaptations || "HanaIro" Movie

Ceres
05-23-2012, 11:50 PM
http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww120/Srosalena/suki.png

The July issue of Kodansha's Dessert magazine has hit the stands with an announcement informing readers that two new anime adaptations of popular shojo mangas have been green-lit for production.

(Left-hand side) The first is an adaptation of Robiko's Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun (trans. "The Monster Seated Next to You"). It launched in 2008 and is considered on-going with nine compilation volumes having been released to date. The popularity it has won is primarily due to Robiko's subdued characters, and the fact that it eschews comedic elements to focus on the romance that blossoms between the two protagonists.

Anime News Network offers the following synopsis for Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun:

The romantic comedy centers around Shizuku Mizutani, a girl who has absolutely no interests except for school and her plans for the future. A boy named Yoshida would be seated next to her in class, but he has been constantly absent for one reason or another since the first day of school. By chance, she is sent to deliver class printouts to him, and that leads Yoshida to believe they are friends.

(Right-hand side) The second shoujo manga that will be receiving an anime adaptation is Kanae Hazuki's Suki-tte Ii na yo (trans. "Say, 'I love you'"). It, too, is on-going and has had eight compilation volumes released by Kodansha. The anime adaptation will be produced by ZEXCS.

Hailed by fans as a mature shoujo drama, Hazuki's manga focuses on the natural ups-and-downs of falling in love for the first time as well as how difficult it can be to break out of one's shell. Many fans praise the series for its easily relatable characters and realistic situations.

The synopsis of Suki-tte Ii na yo according to My Anime List:

Mei Tachibana has spent her 16 years without making either boyfriend or friends. One day, she injures the most popular boy in school, Yamato Kurosawa, because of a misunderstanding but for some reason it seems that he takes a liking to her and one-sidedly claims that they're friends. Furthermore, he not only protects Mei from a stalker, he does it with a kiss…?!!

Sources: Anime News Network (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-05-22/robiko-tonari-no-kaibutsu-kun-shojo-manga-gets-anime), Anime Suki (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=112420)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New Hanasaku Iroha Project is a Movie

http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww120/Srosalena/hanairo.jpg

The cover of the fourth volume of the manga adaptation of the hit P.A. Works anime Hanasaku Iroha has revealed that the previously announced "next Hanasaku Iroha project" will be a movie entitled Hanasaku Iroha Home Sweet Home. It is slated to be released sometime this year.

http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww120/Srosalena/hanairo2.jpg
No plot details are available at this time.

Source: My Anime List (http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=443975), Hanasaku Iroha Official Site (http://www.hanasakuiroha.jp/)

SugarKetch
05-24-2012, 12:07 AM
Another set of Anime that I'm going to watch :D
Such a great summer for me...! Cool Animes are lining up ;)

mosesprophet
05-24-2012, 12:37 AM
awesome! i've read both the manga of Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun and Suki-tte Ii na yo, and its great. cant wait to watch it. :)

heyiluvchoco
05-24-2012, 12:46 AM
SO MUCH WIN IN THIS POST!!!!! HANASAKU IROHA MOVIE AND SUKI-TTE IL NA YO ANIME!!! best anime news ever!!!!!!!!!! :D

OceanSpirit
05-24-2012, 12:54 AM
Some pretty good news cant wait for the new anime.

apple
05-24-2012, 01:19 AM
Waa seriusly...can't wait to watch it ^^

Enma Ai
05-24-2012, 02:42 AM
shoujo anime adaptation? never seen a shoujo manga get adapted as in series before..

GMSieghart
05-24-2012, 02:45 AM
awesome! :D! i will look forward to it! :D!

ghaila
05-24-2012, 05:50 AM
im looking forward for these animes.. ^^

Free
05-24-2012, 07:55 AM
I love seeing the word Green lit LOL :=X:

Sora Kasugano
05-24-2012, 08:56 AM
Looking forward to the Hanasaku Iroha Movie Project, hahaha. I rarely see Shoujo Mangas adapted to a Series XD But it's better than nothing right? I still have many Series to look forward to, in the Summer Lists~

Knipyoko
05-24-2012, 08:59 AM
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

OMG OMG OMG I'M TOO EXCITED omg omg omg D: OMG I'M SOOO EXCITED FOR TONARI

Revelix
05-24-2012, 09:59 AM
Hanasaku Iroha :DDD

ranmachua
05-24-2012, 10:09 AM
Hanasaku Iroha movie?! Wow. Didn't see this one coming!

Ichiko
05-24-2012, 12:36 PM
MUKYAAA~~~!!!
say i love you adaption?
sugoii~!! looking forward to it~!!

maikihere
05-24-2012, 11:00 PM
Can't wait for Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun! i haven't read the mange yet, I think i should start reading it now.
I hope they will also make an anime adaptation of Dengeki Daisy or Hana to Akuma.
I'll wait until that day comes. Moe~

13itt3rsw33t
05-25-2012, 03:23 AM
Suki-tte Ii na yo into anime adaptation... didn't see it coming :DD
just recently reading it up to date and is excited for it to be released :woohehe:
made my day :goodmood:

BelleChan
05-25-2012, 03:41 PM
Woho! Hana Saku iroha is one of my fav anime, really looking forward to the movie and Say I love you adaption :> The other manga also seems interesting~ It has been a good day today :D

Fubuki
05-26-2012, 04:02 PM
yay~~ its Say I Love You adaption <3 i read the manga already and i cant wait~ ^^

Juuri
05-26-2012, 05:14 PM
Can't wait for Say I love you! and perhaps check out the other one too :D

alecard
05-27-2012, 09:25 AM
cool. . can't wait to see it. . =D

demonicjoshu
05-27-2012, 10:19 AM
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun i would try watching it the plot is interesting

wanderernyth
05-27-2012, 11:01 AM
wahhhhhhh!
i really need to be Immortal type!
so that i will able to watch this & those awesome anime out there & the up-comings!
anyone too evil or future inventor or something?, kindly don't forget me!
ehheehhe!

GBUA! <^ ^>

castlella
05-27-2012, 03:32 PM
both of them are awsome mangas XD

lets see how awsome the anime will be XD

kyaaa cant wait for anime yoshida~ lol..

rakusa
05-28-2012, 02:49 AM
OMG OMG OMG OMGGG!!
cant wait for tonari no kaibutsu-kun! i've been reading it's manga and now waiting for updates.

whaaaa!! i will surely watch it!! <3

chidori06
05-28-2012, 05:50 AM
wee...finally...suki-tte Ii Na yo...another anime to look forward to...=)

Chellee
05-28-2012, 09:10 PM
OMG!! I love both of these mangas! :D
Im glad they're making them into an anime.

gintama
05-29-2012, 02:33 AM
the two mangas sound interesting. i might just start reading it before the anime is released.

artumas
05-29-2012, 07:44 PM
Can't wait for Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun! i haven't read the mange yet, I think i should start reading it now.
I hope they will also make an anime adaptation of Dengeki Daisy or Hana to Akuma.
I'll wait until that day comes. Moe~
OMGosh! If that were to happen I'd seriously kill over with happiness after I finished them. I've read both of the manga and am SUPER EXCITED!!!

maica mae
05-31-2012, 01:58 AM
i'm excited for "say I love you" .. it has an interesting story :D

TrueNoblesse
06-16-2012, 12:53 AM
I haven't read everything about the second manga-to-be-turned anime, but I love Tonari no...The heroine is awesome, and she's not the typical shoujo in god-awful manga. ^^