PDA

View Full Version : Fans of Clannad!! Rejoice!! XD

koedt
06-23-2009, 09:54 AM
I don't know whether all of you knew this already or not but I'll post it anyway . . .

After Story has finished, some of you probably think that it's the end for Clannad right? Well . . . let me this to those who thought so . . .

YOU ARE WRONG!!!

That's right! You still has to put up with the franchise! Just like the special episode of the alternate universe of Clannad where it centers around Tomoya and Tomoyo. This around it's yours one and truly . . .

Fujibayashi Kyou!!

1st July 2009! OVA released!

Be ready or you are a disgrace as a fan!!

http://53rg10.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/clannadas_fujibayashikyou2.jpg

mattduy
06-23-2009, 02:34 PM
Already knew this but thanks for posting it so all of clannad fans can know.
I can't wait. Almost here.

Omikaru
06-23-2009, 03:35 PM
Allow me to say this..

If I was an anime person and heard that, I'd be spinning in circles and flipping out in fanatical ramblings on it coming out soon.

kuyah
06-23-2009, 06:04 PM
I kinda knew about it, but this is the first time hearing a release date ^^;

*excited* Thanks for telling me koedt-san, I can't wait >.<

koedt
06-24-2009, 03:37 AM
Allow me to say this..

If I was an anime person and heard that, I'd be spinning in circles and flipping out in fanatical ramblings on it coming out soon.

LOL! I think I can imagine that happen!! XD

@kuyah: No prob! Always glad to be of service! :)

Cho Hakkai
06-24-2009, 07:26 AM
WOW!!!!

I hope we upload that soon and oh why Kyou? Why not her younger sister, the cute one. Forgot her name though. :emhh08:

OrenjiBlue
06-24-2009, 08:27 AM
Cool, i'll be looking foward to this :]

ranmachua
06-24-2009, 09:39 PM
Can't wait to see the OVA. However I thought it would be even more interesting if they made one between Tomoya & Fuko.

koedt
06-25-2009, 07:42 AM
WOW!!!!

I hope we upload that soon and oh why Kyou? Why not her younger sister, the cute one. Forgot her name though. :emhh08:

You mean Ryou? Well, the reason being is because that Ryou isn't one of the five main heroins of the franchise. But don't worry, Ryou is a big influence to Kyou storyline therefore I DO expect her to have a lot of roles in the OVA.

@ranmachua: That won't happen, or should I say it shouldn't happen. This is because Fuuko's storyline is pretty much fully covered in the anime since there is not a lot of difference between Fuuko's story of the anime and the visual novel; this also applies for Nagisa, Kotomi and the After Story.

In my opinion, if KyotoAni is suppose to make another OVA I believe that it should cover Hiiragi Kappei's storyline since he DIDN'T appear in the anime at all and I can garantee you all that his storyline will live up to your expectation.

Mindshk
06-25-2009, 08:28 AM
Well that's going to be fun to watch. ^_^

tonyu56
06-25-2009, 10:17 AM
is it just gonna be one episode?

koedt
06-25-2009, 11:45 AM
is it just gonna be one episode?

Yes, I'm pretty sure that KyoAni is compressing it all into one episode.

Then again, one is better than none. :)

Omikaru
06-25-2009, 02:25 PM
LOL! I think I can imagine that happen!! XD

Actually.. I am stoked that Vic *voice actor for Ed from Full Metal Alchemist* will be at Gen Con. So I did do that.

solidoxygen
06-25-2009, 02:36 PM
Thank you! Kyou was always my favorite character, and she definitely deserves an episode more than any of the others.

She was the only one that really developed past their school life. Near the end of the After Story, I was pleasantly surprised that all the other characters faded into near obscurity except for Kyou (and her pig) who remained a regularly appearing member of the cast.

---------------------------------------------------------

WOW!!!!

She didn't get chosen because whenever the two are together, the more interesting one is always Kyou. I suppose you could say that the elder sibling overshadows the weak younger sibling.

--------------------------------------------------------
and about that big baby Fuko:

Fuko is merely comic relief and already got too many episodes than she deserved. She also has a habit of ruining the mood with her magical(?) appearances. In my opinion, her obsession with stars was cute at first, but it simply became too repetitive.

shah6287
06-27-2009, 02:55 AM
great anime...

ranmachua
06-27-2009, 10:40 AM
Maybe they should make one for Fuko. That will be very much fun!

solidoxygen
06-27-2009, 11:15 AM
Maybe they should make one for Fuko. That will be very much fun!

Don't you think Fuko already had more episodes than a minor character like her deserved? I think what they're trying to do here with the new episode is to give more credit to the more popular characters that were neglected or got less screentime than they should've had.

I think Fuko's story has already been elaborated on enough. Any additional episodes of her would merely be excessive. She cannot contribute more to the series with her babyish demeanor. What do you think of what I said? Do you agree of disagree?

tonyu56
06-27-2009, 11:28 AM
I agree with oxygen.... Fukos star habit was sorta cool at first but after 2 or 3 episodes it was just annoying.... And because the episode is probably going to be a romanatic switch dont u think it wouldbe weird to have him dating fuko? the two dont match at all

mattduy
06-30-2009, 11:23 PM
I agree that I could never see Tomoya with Fuko but I never got tired of her appearing over again and again.
Almost here. XD

shah6287
07-01-2009, 02:35 AM
thanks for posting

ranmachua
07-01-2009, 07:54 PM
I just realized that the special OVA had just came out! Now I'm really looking forward to see how it all turns out.

Mindshk
07-01-2009, 08:05 PM
Yay, it's uploaded thank you BloodyAngel!! ^_^ Gonna watch it right now!! I'll be the second to do so.

Raikun
07-01-2009, 08:14 PM
Thats great!!! im really excited.. suki~!

mattduy
07-01-2009, 08:25 PM
Yay, it's uploaded thank you BloodyAngel!! ^_^ Gonna watch it right now!! I'll be the second to do so.

The second on OS that is.
I personally like the tomoyo ova better but this was good. No, it was better than good, it was great!!!

Mindshk
07-01-2009, 09:03 PM
The second on OS that is.
I personally like the tomoyo ova better but this was good. No, it was better than good, it was great!!!

Ah, yes, the second, on OS.

I watched it, and yea, it was great, but now I want more.

solidoxygen
07-01-2009, 09:41 PM
Ah, yes, the second, on OS.

I watched it, and yea, it was great, but now I want more.

I feel the exact same as you. The first extra ep finished perfectly. This one leaves so much more to be desired.

This twin drama could be expanded perfectly into more than this one episode.

It might be because I haven't seen Clannad for a while, but somehow Kyou didn't seem herself. She seemed somehow to behave a bit differently than she does normally in the anime.

I'm glad that they ended it like this. Kyou sure looks weird with her sister's haircut! Her eyes don't match the style. :emh22:

~~~

On a footnote, Tomoya seems like a really lame boyfriend. I noticed how all the conversations were initiated by the girl, and all he did was offer a short and uninsightful reply. Anyone agree with me here?

Mindshk
07-01-2009, 09:49 PM
On a footnote, Tomoya seems like a really lame boyfriend. I noticed how all the conversations were initiated by the girl, and all he did was offer a short and uninsightful reply. Anyone agree with me here?

I agree completely solid. :emh23:

The storyline with Kyou probably could of had it's own season if they wanted, and I kind of wish it did.

fighter3560
07-01-2009, 09:58 PM
needs another season..

mattduy
07-01-2009, 09:59 PM
I wanna see a Kotomi OVA. Then I will be very satisfied.

Mindshk
07-01-2009, 10:26 PM
I wanna see a Kotomi OVA. Then I will be very satisfied.

I thought about this, and I'm pretty sure there would have to be at least one "violin solo", and that's going to hurt my ears. :emhh19:

But I would still want it, Kotomi is one of my favorite characters.

cocabonga
07-01-2009, 10:44 PM
can someone explain why kyou cut her hair?... i didnt quite get it. maybe i missed it cuz i was too excited the ova is here.. not in a naughty way

mattduy
07-01-2009, 10:55 PM
can someone explain why kyou cut her hair?... i didnt quite get it. maybe i missed it cuz i was too excited the ova is here.. not in a naughty way

I think she wanted to know Tomoya's true feelings so she disguised herself as Ryou to trick him so he would still say what he truly felt. Of course, I could probably be completely wrong.

Achlys
07-02-2009, 06:25 AM
i cried but i dont know why >>

qwertyuiop10
04-25-2010, 12:07 PM
i love kyou fujibayashi!!

the twin fujibayashi and hiiragi are alike!!!!!!1
http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx173/KAHTHRGirl23/ad9cc0eea1e2d3b97a6e6f631bf678d8.gif

AzuNyan92
04-25-2010, 12:33 PM
i can't wait for it's ova

jhai0603
04-25-2010, 01:35 PM
Wow.
This thread got SUPER Necrobumped..
It jumped from July 2 2009 to April 25 2010.
Epic!

..Not that there's anything wrong with it, but...
I think the topic is super outdated.

asaness01234
04-25-2010, 06:01 PM
Wow.
This thread got SUPER Necrobumped..
It jumped from July 2 2009 to April 25 2010.
Epic!

..Not that there's anything wrong with it, but...
I think the topic is super outdated.

it sure is outdated lol !

i visit here and i really thought clannad's having another season :18:

weisner21
04-25-2010, 07:08 PM
Me also!!
I wish there will be for kotomi ichinose!!! sigh!!!