+ Reply to Thread
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Default BENCOS is failing on me!!

I need help I'm trying to encode this anime I'm trying to upload, but when I tested it out all that came out on the screen was the color gray then after a few seconds it had a problem with the VLC player...I need help...Like tell me the usual set up to set up an anime in BENCOS or suggest another encoder....thanks very much ^_^

Dabilish-sensei

Upload
    267 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Did you read the thread on how to upload? Cause if you did and follow the instructions properly, it shouldn't have given you any problems. I'm using windows 7 by the way, to avoid any possible compatibility issues that you might be occurring if you used the same OS as me.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

refer to this thread. instructions are here. http://otaku-streamers.com/community...-How-to-upload

Dabilish-sensei

Upload
    267 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

But since he is BENCOS already, I suspect that he have read the thread. Just follow the settings in the thread, it is very clear.

Uploader

Upload
    1518 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Details people! Your trying to encode this anime...super! Now what anime are you trying to encode? What group did the ep your trying to encode? What is the file extension? Does it have soft subs or hard coded subs? Does the file have 2 audio streams? Did you encode the file before trying to encode it with Bencos? Which version of Bencos are you using? What settings are you selecting?

The more detail you provide the easier it is for us to help you. The thread Novus provided is a good place to start. Also with specifics we might be able to see whats going wrong or replicate the issue.