PDA

View Full Version : English Dub of animes along with the subs.

Rowzee23
11-29-2010, 02:15 PM
I am not downing the power of fan subs, but I do like some animes in English a bit more then in Japanese.

For instance i have "Trigun" in english on my PC but it's only found on this site in sub, i would like to add it but am afraid to, do to the stigma of all the sub-ers picking on it:omg:

evil105
11-29-2010, 04:09 PM
Nice suggest ... let me rephrase it for you:
We would like to add some animations with dubs like another button for dubs like there is anime and Drama It would be great to have dubs for some of the animations so the people who likes dubs would like it.
But on the other hand I would say we wait to see the new server because the server is already lagging with this much anime subs.... I say it would lag more with dubs.

Luckystar
11-29-2010, 10:58 PM
Also Onii-chan its easier to watch dubed on your cell then subed.

evil105
11-29-2010, 11:16 PM
Oh right konata-chan ^.^, Since U dont need to read the subs It would be easier.
But I still love the Subs :D so thats why if there is another section for dubs It would be much better *for good laugh :P*

Luckystar
11-29-2010, 11:25 PM
Haha yea and also better for the moible users

Viletomb2010
11-30-2010, 07:45 AM
If we do this one we will experience more server load to high. I dislike some animes that are dubbed in english. I do not know why but I think it is because the voice actor do not suit for the characters. So I would disagree for this one but this will be helpful for the mobile users.