PDA

View Full Version : Greatest freakout ever (fixed)

flamezaber
03-17-2010, 03:14 AM
just a random video I found while bored. Its hilarious xD. This video was NOT made by me.

YersIyzsOpc

gamer45798
03-17-2010, 03:24 AM
thats why i think WoW should end so no more kids freak over their accounts being deleted

flamezaber
03-17-2010, 03:58 AM
hmm, nah, WoW is alright (I play WoW xD) The kids just need to learn not to flip out like this kid did. I mean I would be mad, as would anyone, if their entire account got deleted, but I wouldnt freak out in such an exaggerated manner. I mean seriously, wth was that?

solidoxygen
03-17-2010, 06:40 AM
Hahah, that was so funny!

Online games are fine until you get addicted like this kid. Seriously, it looked like someone took his drugs away or something and he was going into some sort of seizure. The crazy kid came out of the closet and did something gay with his remote control.

Those parents know how to show their authority; that "shut up" at the end was well timed. That's how you're supposed to be a parent.

Shinigami99
03-17-2010, 02:09 PM
Wow, that kid went berserk... I can imagine getting mad if I've been hooked on a game and my account gets deleted. But that was too much!

And if I was mad, I won't take it out on myself. (The shoes) xD

ShckAbsrber
03-17-2010, 02:48 PM
Goes inside the closet...
*After half a second*
Goes out of the closet and twirls like silly.

Hahaha. This vid made my day :P

A moderate addiction to computer may not always be hurtful; but when taken in excess it is nearly always bad....

Capone3830
03-17-2010, 02:55 PM
pure fake. seriously, do you believe that? >.>

they are even selling "freak out t-shirts"... so obvious ._. pathetic

flamezaber
03-17-2010, 03:15 PM
^ I dunno, this little brother took several other vids of this kid, some including arguements with his parents. I find it strange that the parents would be in on this as well to make a youtube video >.> Ive seen other real vids of other kids freaking out like this, so I dunno. About the t-shirts, maybe it just became so viewed that goods started selling...like Dramatic Chipmunk did? I dunno.

Capone3830
03-17-2010, 03:51 PM
by the way - do you mean for example this

PbcctWbC8Q0

by a real vid? its actually fake, too^^ it was in the german media, clearly declared as fake.

i think theres so much fake on the internet that its hard to find anything thats actually true

pikel
03-17-2010, 03:56 PM
That was actually pretty funny. Who would hit himself with a shoe?

@Flameblazer, Don't double post, there's an "Edit" button for that very reason.

flamezaber
03-17-2010, 03:59 PM
lol I remember that vid...yea, guess your right. I figured the german vid was fake.

kevzki
03-17-2010, 03:59 PM
I've seen this already. not that very funny for me hate it when people overact totally gay =.=

Keir06
03-17-2010, 05:20 PM
Goes inside the closet...
*After half a second*
Goes out of the closet and twirls like silly.

Hahaha. This vid made my day :P

A moderate addiction to computer may not always be hurtful; but when taken in excess it is nearly always bad....

I play WoW before Then I started to get bored and now I don't use it at all...

:emhh18:

jeiru01
03-17-2010, 06:23 PM
awesome video. he's too addicted. I wonder if he knows how people are laughing at his video. He can't cool his head. that is totally outrageous. he really is depressed. he can't control himself. he lacked discipline to control himself. I kinda feel bad for the parents, If I would ever have a son like this, wait, I would try not a have a son like this, i would never let them stay inf ront of the computer for things that may cause them to be addicted. (smiles)

flamezaber
03-20-2010, 01:24 AM
@ jeiru01-I am pretty sure he knows this video was released by now...this thing had SO many views on youtube...thats embarassing.

reneil26
03-21-2010, 07:23 PM
a total freakout :lol

i guess some people really are addicted to online games, but i think its too overacting >.< but still is hilarious

Kazeno Kazuha
03-26-2010, 03:03 PM
World of Warcraft can ruin your studies lol..its tempting me to try it XD