PDA

View Full Version : Check boxes

jadeliciousdk
12-19-2009, 11:16 PM
Could it be possible to add "check boxes" to the streaming tab?

I found it hard to explain exactly what I mean so I took the liberty of doing some painting :emhh04:

http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss360/jadeliciousdk/suggestion.jpg

The idea is that you can click the the blank boxes and an icon will appear, click it again and the icon changes into something else. I thought 3 or 4 different icons could do the trick.

The idea is that you can mark the animes you have finished with a green V sign, those you don't intent to watch or have dropped with a red X, and those you intend to watch with a blue triangle etc.

I keep looking through the list trying to find some goodies but the same titles just comes back to haunt me every time :P

It goes without saying that you could use these boxes for so much else, but it was just with what I mentioned above that I came up with the idea.

mlcdl
12-20-2009, 02:08 AM
Seems good but if you ask me......I say 2 icon that show that being watched and to be watch

jadeliciousdk
12-20-2009, 01:50 PM
Well poeple tend to have different ways of organizing themselves, so I thought it might be better to add more icons so it suits everyones needs. It is not like you are forced to use every icon, if you only require two to keep track of things then thats cool :)

kurai
01-22-2010, 10:21 AM
I think this is a good idea, It would help me alot since a browse the streaming list and sometimes click on the same anime twice. With this though, it will make finding new anime alot more simple.

jeiru01
01-22-2010, 10:43 AM
[nods head] I agree..

this is a good way of organizing..
but I still like the way how the list is organized today..
because of It I'll have the chance to see more animes
that are available here.

erste21
01-24-2010, 01:26 PM
I agree with kurai... this will benefit me since i like to organize the animes that i have watched!

Kazeno Kazuha
01-24-2010, 02:08 PM
yea...so i can remember what am i watching

pikel
02-04-2010, 07:32 AM
I like this idea. A way to keep track of what we've seen and what we've yet to see that's actually on the streaming page itself. This would be EXTREMELY helpful to me! I want it! Also, with more than just "check" and "X" as you said I thought 3 or 4 different icons could do the trick We could also mark things we want/plan to watch, and things we've partially completed. The problem is, how difficult would it actually be to incorporate something that changes from person to person on a page everyone visits... hmmm...

Ephenyan
02-04-2010, 08:37 AM
i support this suggestion!
i also find it hard to forget things. i always need to be reminded ~.~

Viletomb2010
12-16-2010, 12:17 AM
I will agree to your suggestion since I sometimes forgot the anime that I will watch next after finishing my ongoing animes.

Ceres
12-16-2010, 01:53 AM
I think this is a great suggestion! I've often been looking through the streaming page and wished for a function like this. I especially like the suggestion of being able to change what symbol appears in the box with multiple clicks :)

Good idea, jadeliciousdk!